Vacations

Find the latest information about the board here.
Raven
Evil Council Member
Evil Council Member
Level 5
Level 5

Vacations

Post by Raven » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:22 am

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well. This message is partially to explain my absence, and my probable continuing absence in the near future. Obviously it's not that I don't want to be here, but I find myself unable to find time. Not that I'm busy, no, it seems I do nothing any more. Due to an illness I was placed on a particular medicine for six weeks, three and a half of which are up.

The medicine is working wonderfully, thank god - the illness could have become dangerous if left, and it was already causing severe problems for me. The only problem is a certain side effect of the medication that apparently 1/1000 people get. Unfortunately, a previous condition causes me to be susceptible to such maladies, and I've found my self exhausted constantly, requiring a ridiculous amount of sleep, and fainting due to minor exertion. Not very fun, if I do say so myself. I've recently learned the stairs are rather dangerous for me at the present moment.

As a result, I've only been able to find the time for necessities and I'm otherwise spent trying to relax and not fret, resting or sleeping. I really am sorry I haven't been around, and probably won't be for the near future in any consistency. Hopefully this will only last the remaining two and a half weeks - my greatest fear is that it's in actuality triggered a relapse of my previous illness. I wish with all my heart that is not the case.

With a little luck, I'll be back with the living and all of you soon.

Love,
Raven

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Vacations

Post by Swix » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:35 am

I've got a week off on holiday starting from yesterday, so my posts on here are going to be fairly sporadic ;)

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Vacations

Post by Swix » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:27 am

Holiday over! :) :(

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Vacations

Post by Swix » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Well, the pagan pride festival, working on the podcasts and the fact I now lack a phone means I'll be off the grid for a bit, effectively. I'll still be around, just not really all that much.

*Thinks what to write in Darkness*

Raven
Evil Council Member
Evil Council Member
Level 5
Level 5

Vacations

Post by Raven » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Alright guys, I think I should probably explain my absence at this point. I didn't mean to just disappear again, I swear!

Basically, I'm starting a college course in Computer Engineering on the 16th. I'm currently in a flurry of business trying to find myself somewhere to live so that not only I can attend college, but that my partner can get to work and we'd still have some money left over to not starve. :P

Though being promised the money I needed for my deposit etc. by my dad, he is now (surprise surprise) failing to deliver, so I have to find that money myself. I found this out a month ago and am only now managing to scrape together enough to MAYBE afford a deposit and first months rent on somewhere.

Of course, that doesn't include my college supplies like the €150 tool set I need to get from the college... but hey! I'm sure it'll be fiiiine.

So long story short, I'm stressed, slightly angry as it wasn't simply my father who promised things and never delivered, and still haven't been able to find a job. The economy here is still horrible, like, really bad. I keep getting turned down for jobs because I don't have the experience - but if I don't get a job because I don't have experience... how am I meant to get experience?

Anyway, I've decided to focus more on actually getting to college first. I accepted my place thinking that everything was sorted, but one thing after another seemed to come tumbling down afterwards when it was too late to defer. I'm obscenely stressed out, and in all honesty? My free time is being spend trying to not think about anything at all and just relax. I WANT to reply and play with you all, lots. I think about you guys on almost a daily basis. Unfortunately I'm one of those people who cannot be in any way creative unless in a calm place. Not a good sign for my future art career, eh? At least I'll have CE to fall back on.

Anyway, as you can probably tell from my rambling I'm not particulary in a coherant mood. Panic is setting in - as it seems to lately, every time I have a moment to think - and I have to go to a house viewing tomorrow. On my own. In an area of the city I don't know. Not really knowing what I'm doing and making a decision for not only myself, but someone else. That may not sound bad to you, but I'm not very confident when it comes to making decisions for others. When it comes to myself I tend to just do the best I can and worry about the conscequenses later, and it tends to work out alright. Unfotunately I don't trust myself when it comes to other people, even if it is my partner. I'm terrified I'm going to screw up and panicked and things keep going wrong. I'm sorry I haven't been around guys. Hopefully when (if) things get settled I'll be back, and I promise you I'll write a whole bunch with you all.

Also I have some super awesome plot idea for loads of things and I want to share them with you all. Also I want to save Swix! GAH! Haha, anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know what I was up to. I'm not ignoring you, I'm just super stressed and pressured from every side. Apparently I'm doing everything the wrong way, but of course the people who are telling me that can't tell me HOW to do it right... other than ways that are illogical and don't suit my needs or purposes at all. Such as moving in with friends. Because I wouldn't have fucking thought of that, would I? My immediate family knows I can handle things - as long as people don't lie to me, saying they'll definitely give me two thousand euro and then turn around and say they can't at the last minute - but having people yelling at me and telling me I'm doing everything wrong isn't helping. Even if I know I'm going about things in the best way I possibly could. I'm already nervous enough without taking an emotional beating. Dx;

I swear to Raven, I am going to be the most reliable person ever if I ever have kids. Hell, just when it comes to anything. If I say something, I'm going to do it. If I don't know if I can promise something, I won't. False promises are something I hate most in the world, but it's only now that I realize how much they can screw things over for the other person. It's one thing to not get a birthday present, but another thing when it's your goddamned education on the line.

Sorry. Ranting. I'm going to stop now. xD;

Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well. I adore you all and don't worry; the lascivious Lady Raven shall be back to infest you all with smut and fantasies soon! ;)
Last edited by Raven on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Vacations

Post by Swix » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:02 pm

I'm at Felixstowe for the weekend, but at least I've got a phone now heh

3kul
Level 7
Level 7

Vacations

Post by 3kul » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:22 am

I'm going to be a bit less active over the next couple of weeks due to some family issues (my partner's grandmother is very ill). Feel free to bypass me in the moot if I take too long to respond (type this to get out of a conversation with Parakee: Parakee ignored *insert your character name here* to look in a mirror while making a disparaging remark about the bland colour of *insert your character name here*'s skin).
Last edited by 3kul on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Vacations

Post by Swix » Wed May 14, 2014 11:02 am

Sorry for being so inactive in the RP's lately guys, I have been working a LOT.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Vacations

Post by Jent » Wed May 14, 2014 11:48 am

That's fine, everyone has other issues at play. As for me, my posting capability will decrease on all Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I will still have a chance to view any updates on said days, however.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Vacations

Post by Coolpikaaa » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:25 am

It's my parents birthday this weekend, so i'm not really on!

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Vacations

Post by Coolpikaaa » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Hey Pax gang.

I know ya'll have been waiting almost a week for some posts from me. That's what happens when I wait a couple days then something big happens.

So my uncle died a few days ago. Bob has was an integral part of the family and his loss has really, really hit us hard. The last few days have been spent going to the various family members and helping them out as much as we can. The funeral is now, so again, I can't reply for a little bit. Probably Monday.

Anyway. You guys can go ahead and post a bit. I'll catch up when I get back.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Vacations

Post by Swix » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Sorry guys, was on holiday all weew last week, which is why I didn't post so much

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Vacations

Post by Coolpikaaa » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Hey guys! I'm going on a bit of a Summer Vacation from the 16th to maybe around the 25th? Don't really know the dates, as I'm touring western Canada with my pal Jay and we don't know what hijinx we'll get up to. I might even find wifi, but just in case, this is here!

See ya'll around!

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Vacations

Post by Jent » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Don't you hate it when you soundly have several conceptual scenes and plot-points organized in a neat manner, yet ever time you are about to write them a jarring screeching noise blares in your head? So tide up recently the past week and-what!?

*Sighs.*

Real Life, what can you expect?

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Vacations

Post by Coolpikaaa » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:05 pm

I'm back!