The First Meeting

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

The First Meeting

Post by sadisticnerd » Wed May 06, 2015 3:15 am

"Alright.I will stay over here, as I am afraid that, if Zaphira decides to be...less than cooperable, I will probably be the first one to die, as I was the one who had this idea.I wish good luck to everybody." Arisu said with a smile, already considering her escape options.

"Uh...is she that dangerous, Arisu?Are you sure you're just not...well, exaggerating?" Yara asked, crossing her arms.

"By the time you finished that sentence, she could've killed everybody in this room 3 times.If she isn't taking it seriously." Arisu replied.

"....right, you're a bad liar." Yara added.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The First Meeting

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Fri May 08, 2015 2:33 pm

"Shiri, if you would be so kind, I think this is an ideal job for you." DP stated, then turned to Skathi, and whispers into her ear

"Keep an especially close eye on Arisu, and never trust anything she says. She is only after the interests of her and her infernal family, and will not hesitate to sacrifice anyone or anything along those means"
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

The First Meeting

Post by Jent » Fri May 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Very well, Skathi thought to herself, answering back to DP with a simple nod. The huldra imagined the arch-demon posing to be a problem given the way she acted at the Meeting already; the forewarning only fortified her weariness towards Arisu.