A Call to Arms

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

A Call to Arms

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:45 pm

The flyer made it's way around the Encampment, though no one could tell you who posted it or when. It merely appeared. No one could make much of what it said either.

"Are you a downtrodden villian, maligned malificent, or bruised Bad guy?

Tired of the "Good Guys" always winning, and wish you had some help?

Then help us rebuild the Evil Council!

First meeting in the back room of the Horn and Halo, this Saturday at 8"

It was about 15 minutes before the appointed time and day, and so far the only people in the meeting were only a hamster that was running around the lecturn, and a guy with his hood pulled up sitting in the back.
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

A Call to Arms

Post by Coolpikaaa » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:10 pm

As with most things involving the EC, the certified "good guy" CP was there to infiltrate it. This attempt in particular seemed a little... weak though. Flyers? A meeting in the most popular spot on all of Pax?

Eh. The whole bunch of them was crazy. If the EC was back to no good, the little electric mouse would be here anyway to figure it all out.

Mage of Mist
Level 4
Level 4

A Call to Arms

Post by Mage of Mist » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:40 pm

"Hmm... Evil council, sssoundsss interessting" The mysterious masked figure giggled as she read the flyer, looking to the H&H "Guesss... There be no harm in popping in" She mused.

The woman made her way to the backroom and looked about with her glowing, purple eyes.
~... Thisss isss the EC?~ She mentally pondered, seeing a hamster running around the lecturn, and the strange robed figure. She quietly made her way to a seat and sat down, wondering who and what else may pop up...

"Greetingsss chubby rodent and robed figure" She said, grinning in amusement under her mask.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

A Call to Arms

Post by Swix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 pm

A woman similarly garbed to the man in the back showed up, though she was relatively short for average human height. She wore a cloak, completely black, hood pulled up and over her face so it was completely in shadow, the rest of the outfit draping so it revealed very little detail about her body.

Turning her head slightly at the sight of CP she sighed rather audibly and went and sat in a corner at the back, as far away as possible from the rodent, the masked woman and the robed man.
Last edited by Swix on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

A Call to Arms

Post by sadisticnerd » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:07 pm

Another woman, a minute or so after the black robed woman, entered inside of the room.She was, obviously, a demoness, wearing a robe of darkness...which somehow, constantly flowed down, yet, it never fell.It probably was made from pure magic, as she was wearing a hood, and carrying a black staff...but yet, her yellow eyes could barely be seen under the shadow of the hood.Looking around in the room, she sighed.
"......all right, it seems that dark coats and masks are the fashion around here..." she said, not being able to notice who was who in the council, at least not for now.
"I came here, not to exactly...join in the evil council, but mainly to give it some external support.I won't take place directly on the activities...but I can offer information, illegal goods, and economic support to it." the demoness said with a grin."I'll stay here meanwhile, to learn more how things will work around here." she added, sitting down on a nearby chair.

Moments afterwards, the demoness flinched, as she heard some running.

"Hiiii!" A strange, somewhat transparent girl shouted as she kicked the door open."I want to join in the evil council! I don't like rules, you don't like rules, so let's do what we want together, alright?The name is Yara by the way!I'm not a professional on doing bad stuff, but people keep saying I am quite selfish, so hopefully that will be enough for me to get hired here! =D what is the fee for entering in this omniscient council of vagueness?Do I need to put coats?I don't have any, but y'all are hiding your identities except for the chubby gerbil over there." the wind elemental added, swirling her chains wildly around her, but not hitting anything.

"So, what are your names?I wanna know who I'm going to do selfish stuff together!" Yara said cheerfully.
Last edited by sadisticnerd on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegoia
Level 3
Level 3

A Call to Arms

Post by Vegoia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:35 pm

Casually ambling over to the backroom, the single-eyed man glanced over at the soon to be fellow cohorts at arms with intrigue after discarding the rather standard mask he wore previously. Sitting down, the man brushed back his hair that closely cut to a few inches of the dark locks. 'Quite the assortment, if I don't say myself,' he mused.

"Happens to be Gaius Prieto, though some just call me 'guy'" responding with a grin, adjusting his rather murky garments as he sat down.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

A Call to Arms

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:03 pm

((Good news is that we have gotten permission from the original founder and First Headmaster of the EC to start this. I'm the second headmaster and I obviously approve this. And the Third Headmaster as well....that's three Elders. The Forth headmaster is.....MIA.))
The Great Library of Pax

BoltAscendent
Evil Council Headmaster
Evil Council Headmaster
Level 4
Level 4

A Call to Arms

Post by BoltAscendent » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Soon enough, the completely un-dark un-hooded profile of the resident magician could be seen walking in, dressed in a white robe. She casually took a seat and retrieved her pipe. "Let us see what this is all about, shall we?" She lit her pipe, waiting patiently for hings to start.
My life is just a long series of "it seemed like a good idea at the time" strung together.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

A Call to Arms

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:23 pm

*the hamster looks up, satisfied. he clears his throat, and in a high, squeaky voice*

Fluffy: Welcome villians, one and all. Too long, we have been marginalized while the more powerful villians steal our thunder, and the good guys win the day. However, during a recent *ahem* flight malfunction, I have come across something wonderous. In days not so long ago, villians bound together to form an Evil Council, and I found their lair, a place they called the corrupted cave. I also found their records, including their ruling document. *he hops on a button on the lecturn, and an image of the document on the lecturn magically appears. It reads:*

<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><code>
I. Mission Statement. The Evil Council is an RP community within the Creatures Community who spread Chaos and insanity in the RP's they participate.
II. Structure
A. Headmaster
i. The Top position of the Evil Council Shall be Known as The headmaster.
ii. The responsibility of the Headmaster will be to carry out the legislation of the Council Elite.
iii. The Headmaster will be selected from the Council by a majority vote of the entire CC, to be held on Treesprite's Grove, or in lue of that, Gameware Forums.
iv. The Headmaster will serve until he/she retires, or he/she is no longer able to serve.
v. The Headmaster will have the power to introduce legislation into the Council Elite, but cannot vote on the legislation.
B. Second-in-Command (S-i-C)
i. The person directly under the Headmaster will be known as the Second-in-Command.
ii. The S-i-C will reside over the Council Elite during sessions. She/He can introduce legislation, but can only vote during the event of a tie.
iii. The S-i-C will be selected by the Headmaster at the beginning of the Headmaster's term.
iv. The S-i-C will serve until the Headmaster that selected him/her retires, or is unable to serve.
C. Council Elite
i. The legislative branch of the Evil Council shall be known As the Council Elite.
ii. The Council Elite will legislate the Rules of the Council.
iii. It takes a simple majority Vote to pass legislation.
iv. The Council Elite will be comprised of every former Headmaster, plus 4 members selected by the council.
v. An executive member of the Council elite, the Commodore, exists outside of Council legislation to oversee Council matters and protects the overall well-being of the organization
III. Procedures.
A. Passing New rules.
i. First, a rule will be written up by either by the Headmaster, The S-i-C, or a member of the Council Elite.
ii. The bill will then be voted on by the Council Elite. a. It takes a simple majority vote to pass legislation.
iii. If it passes, it will then go to the Headmaster for final approval.
iv. The Headmaster has the right to veto the bill. If he/she does, the bill goes back to the Council Elite.
v. If the Bill is vetoed, the Council Elite can pass it without the Headmaster's consent by a 2/3 vote.
B. Amending the Articles of Councilization.
i. The proposed amendment is submitted by one of the Council Elite.
a. Only the Council Elite may submit an Amendment.
ii. The entire Council Elite then votes of the amendment. It takes a 2/3 majority to pass an amendment to the next step.
iii. If the Council Elite passes the amendment, it then goes on to a vote by the Entire Council.
iv. If passed by the Entire Council by a simple majority, the amendment is added to the Articles of Councilization and goes into effect.
C. Determining Guilt & Punishment
i. If a person is caught breaking a minor rule, the current headmaster will deal out an appropriate and fair punishment.
ii. If a person is caught breaking one of the major rules, the headmaster will formally charge him/her.
a. Once Charged, the matter, along with all evidence, will be handed over to the Council Elite to consider.
b. If the Council Elite find the person Guilty by a unanimous vote, The headmaster will then issue an appropriate and fair punishment.

Current Rules:
1. Capitalize the first letters of The Evil Council, The EC, The Council, or any other name One would use to refer to The Evil Council. Classification: Minor.
2. Do not "harm" (in RP) any other Council Member or their realms. Classification: Minor
3. A Council Member must post in the EC forums At least once a month. Classification: Major.
((This is just OOC insurance: 4. A Council member will not commit any Real Life act of violence in the name of The Evil Council, nor help inspire any such act in the name of The Evil Council. We are a strictly RP community. Classification: Major))</code></blockquote>

So, shall we bring the scourge of the Evil Council Once again to Pax? Shall we revive this long-honored institution of Evil? Or shall we just languish as we currently do?
Last edited by TheDarkPsycho on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great Library of Pax

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

A Call to Arms

Post by Swix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Soon enough a rather large and tough looking demon rushed through the doorway-or he would have if he hadn't got his horns stuck on the first try-before he turned his head sideways, looking embarrassed, then walked in and sat down. "Sorry I'm late&#33;" The Incubus said cheerfully, before turning to read the rules.

Meanwhile the dark female figure in the corner eyed Yara, Arisu, and Andrew before once again turning to observe the front, silent.

Mage of Mist
Level 4
Level 4

A Call to Arms

Post by Mage of Mist » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:16 pm

"Huntblade" The masked woman replied to Yara as she watched the others show up, seemingly unfazed by the wind elemental barging in, she went to look at the rules when she heard the sound of hooves banging on wood and... A slam. "..." Huntblade looked to Andrew, who had gotten stuck in the doorway, holding back both the urge to face palm and the urge stab the 'hell' out of the demon.
'Mussst... Not... Ssstab...' She thought to herself, before returning her attention to the rules, reading them, then back to Fluffy.

"Kekeke, sssoundsss fun~" She giggles in response.
Last edited by Mage of Mist on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

A Call to Arms

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:16 pm

*Likewise the first cloaked and hooded figure peered out, as if taking note of who all had shown up, but was still waiting on something...*
The Great Library of Pax

Vegoia
Level 3
Level 3

A Call to Arms

Post by Vegoia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Peering through the ajar-doorway, a small flaxen colored creature beamed as she noticed the interesting group that had already settled in the room. Brimmed with both strange and familiar smells, 'Poppy' largely vexed at the hamster taking center stage, leaped up on a spare chair.

Gaius, unfazed by the disorder barging through to the meeting, simply chuckled along as he nodded in approval of the articles of councilization. It appears this will be a fine night after all.

BoltAscendent
Evil Council Headmaster
Evil Council Headmaster
Level 4
Level 4

A Call to Arms

Post by BoltAscendent » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:07 am

Fenrir simply watched this all, looking over the rules. "Now...Who is going to be the one in charge of this endeavor? I should hope we are not going to have someone simply appear and claim to be the leader. In addition, there is the question of how binding such should be and why 'legislation' should be needed.There are a handful of us. Why is a complex internal structure requiring five 'leaders', a second tier, and power only leaving on death needed when there are less than twenty of us? Mmm..."
My life is just a long series of "it seemed like a good idea at the time" strung together.

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

A Call to Arms

Post by sadisticnerd » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:30 am

"As the mage said...it is somewhat unecessary to have rules,right?We do need to have common sense, I do agree that we need rules.But making only half of our numbers able to vote, while the rest of them are ignored...it is somewhat wrong in my eyes, unless the 'elite half' is able to deal with the 'lower half'...which even then, such in-fighting could be avoided just by giving everybody the right to vote."

the demoness said, crossing her legs."In fact, the rule prohibiting the council members from harming each other...isn't the fact we need RULES prohibiting that the very reason the good guys always win?It is not exactly my place to suggest it, but I think the system is probably pitting us in a fight between each other more than our enemies...unless we're free to do whatever we wish to non-Evil Council members,since the legislative procedure would just get in the way of killing prisoners we take, since they can escape while we discuss the punishment and such."

Yara just tilted her head."Uh.....isn't these rules just remembering why we're evil?I mean, if I was evil, I'd stab you in the back in the first chance I get, but the rules keep me from doing it.And besides, we need to aim our daggers, knives, weapons, chains and magic at our enemies and not at each other.Probably."
Last edited by sadisticnerd on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.