Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:15 pm

TheDarkPsycho Presents

<big><big><big><big><big><big>The Insanity Wars</big>
</big></big></big></big></big><small>Age of Insanity, pt.3</small>
Last edited by TheDarkPsycho on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:35 pm

They say that day is the day when Insanity itself finally went mad. The truth was, I had been preparing for this for some time...ever since that bite.. While most people assumed it was nothing to a god, that foul creature did something to me in that moment. That's part of the reason the Knights were founded. I thought if they could rid this world of that scourge, maybe the world could be spared. However, they failed, so now the Knights of Insanity must fill their ultimate purpose....

....to defend the world....

....From Me.
==========================================================================================

Temple of Insanity

Tom walked into the Temple Jubilantly and called for the rest of the team

~I've finally got it&#33; The last stone&#33; Everyone to the main temple~

Once the Knights gathered, he found where it went - Ironically right in the middle of the central star on the floor. As Tom bends over, he carefully inserts the stone. White light spreads from cracks around the stone,and then spreads along the remaining cracks in the stonework, radiating throughout the entire temple. As the light continued, the temple appeared to heal itself, life coming back into the structure...

Then within a matter of second, the white light turns blood red. There is a terrible earthquake, as if something had been released. As suddenly as it turned, the lightshow stoppped. The temple was intact - no, whole again, and a quick check outside revealed the sheild that was once their comfort had returned.

Yet the Knights stared at one another - wondering what just happened.

==========================================================================================

Corrupted Cave

Fluffy was at it again, trying to gain access to DP's lab. He knew that as the only scientist the lab rightly was his now, but also that reactivating the lab meant reactivating the rest of the cave. Restoration work had been slow, but with the cloning machine he had heard about, that was all about to change.

Fluffy gave one last tug on the door, and it finally flew open, much to the diminuative rodent's surprise. As the Hamster fell backwards, he caught sight of a man, so pale as to be called ghastly. His eyes glowed red, and he wore a black cloak. He walked, and several pieces of heavy equipment floated after him.

"Stop&#33;" the Hamster said, "DO not take that&#33; That is property of the Evil Council&#33;"

The stranger, who looked familiar somehow, turned. The Hamster felt himself get squeezed tight - as if an invisible hand had picked him up. He floated into the air to stand in front of the figure.

"You dare call yourselves EC, your miserable pissant of a gerbil?"

The figure glares, and Fluffy feels the hand tighten. He couldn't breath. He first felt light-headed, then faint, but his struggles were useless. Finally, the hamster slumpt over, no longer living. Whatever force had taken his life let go at that point, and the now dead hamster fell to the ground.

Fenrir came out of her office to see what the comotion was right as figure passed. As she opened her mouth to protest, he glared at her, and she felt herself thrown back into the rooom, where she hit the wall hard and then slumpt to the ground. Right before she lost conciousness, she saw him open a warp portal, and step through - the machinery following behind him. Once the last piece was through, the warp portal closed.
Last edited by TheDarkPsycho on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great Library of Pax

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

The Insanity Wars

Post by Coolpikaaa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:46 pm

At his happy home above the Horn and Halo pub, CP was doing some light autumn cleaning. He had spread out his belongings on the bed, cleaned them, and was now in the process of determining worth of each item. Things like the tainted leaf had seemed important to study at first, but now was junk.

He had learned a lot about The Collector in his time here.

The electric mouse looked over to his window sill, where an impossibly black egg rested tightly in the arms of a plush Lili. Housed safely inside it's shell was the progeny of evil itself - and Coolpikaaa. It was a long story.

Then disaster struck. An earthquake unlike any felt by Pax before shook the ground under their feet. The plushie and it's fragile load wobbled and fell over - and CP moved faster than he ever seemed to before to save it from the wooden floor. With a great sigh of relief, he set his egg down in the middle of the bed, so iy would be safe from any aftershock.

What was going on out there?

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

The Insanity Wars

Post by Jent » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Temple of Insanity

"That... Doesn't look good..."

Stupefied at the ending note, Solveig glanced around at the others who stood there watching what occurred upon completion of the Temple. "The light... It didn't look right..." she muttered, staring at closest analogue of reference, the heavy Knight Grathon, just to make sure her eyes weren't acting strange.

All of this felt troubling to the huldra, and no doubt for the rest of her friends as well.

---

Corrupted Cave

Passing by the ajar door in her walks through the cave, the scents that lingered within pried Kalina's curiosity as she went to examine the room. The sight of the Headmaster laid unconscious drove her down to check the magician's vitals. So many questions flooded her mind... Who knocked her out? Why did it seem their were some sort of machines that once dwelt here in the dust? And what to do of the now deceased Fluffy in the room? As snacking likely would be off the table.
Last edited by Jent on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

The Insanity Wars

Post by sadisticnerd » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:18 am

Yara, by that point in time, had decided to check up on the Evil Council...she wanted to reunite all the members, but she sadly couldn't find Huntblade, no matter how much she looked-she liked the mysterious Floran, and believed she'd be a good ally on trying to get some activity going on the Evil Council.Giving up, she had returned to the corrupted cavern...only to find the scene of chaos.Staring at the scene wide-eyed at the Fluffy...and at the unconscious Fenrir, she could not help but remember the first time they've met the group.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>
"Are you a downtrodden villian, maligned malificent, or bruised Bad guy?

Tired of the "Good Guys" always winning, and wish you had some help?

Then help us rebuild the Evil Council&#33;

First meeting in the back room of the Horn and Halo, this Saturday at 8"
[/quote]

that quote summed up everything that she felt about the Evil council-except the date of the first meeting, she had gone there a few minutes earlier, rather than saturday at 8."...we need to do something..." she said, muttering under her breath, staring in shock for a few minutes."...we made this group...to stop such things from happening.From the strong from bullying the weak...right?...Fluffy, what sort of supreme overlord were you...would things be different if you were in command?...Fenrir...are you still alive?" She muttered, even remembering the rousing speech that Fenrir did.Lay low and strike when unexpected...but instead they were the ones striked unexpectedly."...Fenrir, wake up." she muttered, walking to the headmaster-who was hopefully less hurt than Fluffy."Fenrir, wake up.We need you." She said, as she began to shake her slightly."Fenrir...I need you." She repeated, nearly crying.
Last edited by sadisticnerd on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Temple of Insanity

Tom: "No....that definitely wasn't good. Someone get down to the Comms room and see if anything is off out there..."
The Great Library of Pax

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

The Insanity Wars

Post by Swix » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Temple

Felicia just stared after the red light showed itself. Both her and the Goo Nym, just stood there, and stared.

"Comms Room... Right" the woman in the red dress said as if in a trance before slowly walking down the stairs into the HQ to go there.

Corrupted Cave

Andrew came down the corridor, wearing only his underwear, blinked, stared and then just stood there near the scene. "What the hell?&#33;"

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

The Insanity Wars

Post by The Collector » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:47 pm

Dusklight, one of the offspring of The Collector and the Naleen Midnight was playing with Fangblaze the Nightmares tail. The fiery horse was doing his best not to be too annoyed but the young ones were a challenge even for them. Snorting, Fangblaze made an excuse to the kitten and left. Just a few minutes for a breather couldn't hurt, right? Dusklight was in a secluded garden away from most others right now.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:50 pm

*A mist wafts over the garden after the Nightmare leaves. From the mist, a black cat with red tiger-stripe pattern emerges. At first his eyes glow, but within a few seconds they fade into black eyes.*

Hello there Young one, who might you be?
The Great Library of Pax

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

The Insanity Wars

Post by Jent » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Temple of Insanity

Grathon analyzed the details of what occurred in his mind, figuring out the best course of action for himself as he mentally talked to the huldra beside him. "I shall check outside if anything strange happens; my Automatons will search further out."

---

Corrupted Cave

"She is still alive, Yara..."

Glancing at the elemental, she held up the magician's hand up. "I can sense it-And Andrew, fetch the Headmaster some water since you're here," she called out to him. The Ala's arm crackled with a slight crimson light as she went to help ease Fenrir awake. "... We need to figure out what exactly happened just now... The scent of Au'Marui is here..."

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

The Insanity Wars

Post by sadisticnerd » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:16 pm

Yara was still in shock..."Au'Marui..." She muttered, angrily."Au'Marui..." She repeated the same name again."AU'MARUI, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, YOU BIG JERK&#33;" She shouted, her voice loud enough to be heard on the whole cavern-maybe even those outside of it.It was as if she had no doubt at all that it was DP
"He is member of the original EC, he knows this cavern even better than we do&#33;It is obvious that he is the one behind it, right?&#33;" She said, still...a bit unstable."I will kill him." She added, still...rather unreasonable, to say the least.

Considering her mental state, the best course of action would be calming down the elemental before she goes kill Au'Marui by herself without any plan.

BoltAscendent
Evil Council Headmaster
Evil Council Headmaster
Level 4
Level 4

The Insanity Wars

Post by BoltAscendent » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:16 pm

The Magician twisted and arched her back as a few sparks shot off her as well, followed by her opening her eyes and jolting up with a gasp. "...What the Hells is going on?" She quickly looked around, eyes settling on Kalina. "Give me all the details you know on what the Hells just happened." With a grunt, she placed a hand over her chest and began to release magic healing herself.
My life is just a long series of "it seemed like a good idea at the time" strung together.

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

The Insanity Wars

Post by sadisticnerd » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:23 pm

Her glare of anger, her insane thoughts suddenly calmed down as she heard Fenrir.Hope wasn't lost for her yet, as nearly instantly, she calmed herself down-she couldn't give the headmaster more trouble,right?But yet, silently in her mind, she was already thinking of plans on how to deal with that insane madman-whether Fenrir wanted such thing or not.

"Fenrir&#33;You're awake&#33;" She said excitedly as she hugged the magician tightly.Luckily, her strenght was even lower than the Magician's, so it was hard for her to hurt the recently-awakened headmaster."I-I think that Au'Marui has invaded the evil council&#33;I mean Kalina knows his scent and said he was around here, and he is one of the few that know of this place as much as we do, if not more&#33;......not only that but he is the only asshole who can beat you and Fluffy." she added, sounding annoyed about the last point."....so?What can we do after being spotted?Should we go murder DP?" She asked.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:28 pm

((RP'ed this exchange with Swix on Skype for the sake of time. One more plot with DP done....what is his ultimate plan?))

Dusklight: Stares I'm Dusklight&#33; Who are you? =^^=

Drake: I'm Drake, I'm somewhat...new to the area. It sure is lonely though, I wish I had a friend.

Dusklight: =o.o= ... I can be your friend&#33; I've only got one...

Drake: Awesome&#33; Hey, I know a great place we can go play.

Dusklight: *'Why can't we play right here... ' is what he was going to say, before remembering that his sister had gone places without telling him or even their mother until afterwards. If she could do that then he should be fine doing the same thing right?* Alright&#33; Where? =o.o=

Drake: To get there, you must close your eyes, concentrate really hard, and wish to go there.

Dusklight: Okay&#33; *closes his purple eyes and does so*

*As the Naleen hybrid closes his eyes, he feels a funny sensation. In the garden, both him and "Drake" disappear, leaving a single mango behind.*
The Great Library of Pax

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

The Insanity Wars

Post by Jent » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Temple of Insanity

"..."

Half-way submerged into the ground, a notion plagued his mind when he synced himself with the Automatons in his relay system. ~Two of my units that were close to Fort Yorick are offline. 'Going to send another pair to investigate.~

In front of the large Knight, two likenesses of him arose out of the earth at his command. He quickly established the coordinates to the robots as he watched them stagger off into the woods in a brisk pace.

---

Corrupted Cave

Just about to explain what she could infer, Yara quickly shifted in attitude as she hugged the Headmaster. "... Murdering the god shouldn't be our first action," she muttered as she face-palmed herself. "Rather... Now we know Au'Marui has intruded upon the Corrupted Cave with the intent to harm... We should figure out what exactly he came here for."

Standing back up, she stepped over to the walls where patches empty of dust were at. "Clearly something was taken out from here, and knowing how this room looks, must be some sort of machinery."
Last edited by Jent on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.