Egg Hunt

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Egg Hunt

Post by Coolpikaaa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:32 am

"Wait... are you saying the Unicorn is... immune to you?" CP stammered, watching the tendrils slip right off. He hung on tightly to The Collector, trailing behind her like a cape with the Unicorns speed. "I just thought you were trying to be creepy!"

"What if you decided to turn yourself into a Shadow Mirror Dragon. Like the species. Not specifically a corrupted one - Huh? Shiri?"

He looked at the wolf.

"Uhhh. I'm pretty sure that's one of yours. Look at the teeth! I mean... It's purified now, but still..."

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Egg Hunt

Post by Swix » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:35 am

The H and H

Russel frowned "Fine, fine. But only because you asked. I wouldn't do anything for them..." he trailed off and went over to the bar. Still was the best Easter ever as far as he was concerned.

Toms Cabin

The werewolf sniffed at the air around the cabin, before she picked up Toms requested gear in her jaws and bounded back with the bag. She showed up at the door of the H and H and walked over to Tom, dropping it in front of him "There you go. There's your gear"

Then she was back off out almost instantly to find the others. Who would have been nearby? The werewolf ran through a list in her head, the deities came in the H and H often enough, and she'd heard people talking about thise who didn't. Au'Marui, Nero and Mitsuko were in there. So that left the other two Alignments, The Collector and Raph. C was as likely to have been in her forest as anywhere else-but CPs outburst made her suspect that he'd gone running to find C considering their odd relationship, so she at least had help-and Raph seemed to have some strange penchant for showing up around the Temple of Insanity. Then there was Shiranui and Mirri who would probably have been at their Shrine. If not...

Tala would have snapped her fingers right now if they weren't paws. There was one place nearby where a larger concentration of deities sometimes gathered when not hanging around their main, spread out anchors. The Communal Halls of Worship that Veltassa had built. Tala executed a skilled turn as she adjusted her course to make a beeline for that area. At the very least she was like to find Gravitia there, if not Zeredah or Ouroborous. If they were there though that would save a lot if time looking for any others.

The Temple of Insanity

Someone knocked on the half open trapdoor from above, calling down. "Hello? Anyone there?... It's kinda creepy up here..."
Last edited by Swix on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mage of Mist
Level 4
Level 4

Egg Hunt

Post by Mage of Mist » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:50 am

The white wolf tensed to jump out of the way as the unicorn galloped towards her, not wishing to get run over by a unicorn, while that does sound like an amazing death, she'd rather avoid all kinds of it. She then perked up some when she was recognized by C, barking in response. Shiri then looked to CP with a puzzled look, looking at the black furred wolves stalking the corrupted parts of the forest around them, then back at herself and her white fur, and then gave CP a 'really?' expression and an annoyed whine in response.

Yup, TOTALLY one of C's wolves, no mistaking it.

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

Egg Hunt

Post by The Collector » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:09 am

"Unicorns are immune to evil yes. They are immune to corruption, you should brush up on your mythology" Abi explained, doing her best to calm the equine as they talked before she got off to try fo help the man up and get him onto the mythical creature as well "... And I was talking about a normal Shadow Mirror Dragon"

She blinked, and then stared at him when he pointed out that the white wolf had sharp teeth but hadn't seemed to notice either the submissive behaviour previously, or the fact that it was currently reacting to everything they said intelligently, or that it had come in here among it's dead brethren and hadn't tried to savage Blackfoot yet. "Trust me. I know my wolves. That isn't one of them. It's Shiranui, it is, isn't it? Can you help me with Blaclfoot here? I'd rather not have him die in my forest whilst... diminished.. like this..."
Last edited by The Collector on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Egg Hunt

Post by Jent » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am

Temple Headquarters

"..."

Grathon tapped at the speaker system again. He expected to hear some sort of echo after announcing the details through the comms, yet it felt too quiet. Could it be even though the Headquarters was supposed to exist despite Au'Marui's banishment, that with the Deity mortalized, could the entire Temple be affected?

This is not good, the physical immortal arose from his chair. The message from the Horn 'n Halo mentioned that its defenses fell during the incident. Grathon merely assumed Nero's influence more directly interwoven into the structure compared to the HQ. Whether a bit of pride of the Temple's makeup or poor foresight, he thought nothing of this structure being disabled as well. "Everyone needs to be informed," he told himself quietly, venturing out of the darkened room into a corridor before mentally relaying out on his thoughtspeak link.

Everyone currently inside the HQ, report to the meeting room for further instruction.

---

Temple Floor

Scent of honey lightly wafted upwards through the normally protected entrance to the HQ. "Huh?" A feminine voice voiced back up from below. "Er... Dang Grathon, just wait a minute."

Seianti muttered to herself as she rose up the steps to greet the person calling from on top. The lightly dazed woman was eating a strong-aroma honey straight from the jar with her hand, with noticeable stains on her usual garments.
Last edited by Jent on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

Egg Hunt

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:35 pm

H&H

Tom lay his hand on the poor dieties shoulder as she drifted off. Unless something changed, this one was lost.

He was then greeted by Tala, back from the errand he had requested. Before he could even thank her properly, she was off to fulfill the rest of his request.

Tom went through his bag and donned his armor, helmet, and rifle. Should something come up he was now ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Encampment

"Thank you nice boy" Grog said, delicately putting the pretty rocks into Damian's basket.

"Why pretty rocks need be kept safe?" he asked, not quiet understanding the situation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Corrupted Forest

Blackfoot became aware of something sniffing at his face, and another presence trying to help him up. He eventually worked himself upright, with great effort and help, but if whoever was helping him let go it was clear he'd fall back over immediately.

The Temple of Insanity

The Meeting room likewise was mostly dark. The rooms appeared to all still be intact, but nothing powered seemed to be working right now.
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

Lulubelle
Level 4
Level 4

Egg Hunt

Post by Lulubelle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:39 pm

"Well," Damian started and then paused in thought, trying to think of a way to explain it to the barbarian. "I-- We need them for something very important." Spotting another of the eggs, he knelt down on the ground. The egg seemed to have a green basecoat that was streaked with white. It glinted in the sunlight. He deposited it in his basket, then turned to look at Grog. "Your rocks, they're eggs, Grog. That's why they're so delicate." He figured if he was going to try to explain it to Grog, he might as well start with the basics. As he searched for more eggs, he found a worm amongst the dirt. He laughed as it squirmed in his hand.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Egg Hunt

Post by Swix » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:01 pm

The Temple of Insanity

Seianti finds that a man in silver robes with a gold belt wearing a straw hat above in the Temples main hall. He also had very bright blonde hair streaked with grey, and blue irises.

"Hello Miss" he said pleasantly "... Do you have any idea what's going on?"

<hr />

The Horn and Halo

Russel came back out with a drink and then finally spotting Mitsuko, walked over with a genuine look of worry on his face. He liked this one, she hadn't been anything but nice to him even after he'd declared his feelings for deities. "I'm... Sorry this happened to you" He said whilst stood there "I'd rather hoped you wouldn't be caught in this"
Last edited by Swix on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

Egg Hunt

Post by The Collector » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:45 am

The Corrupted Forest

The mortal woman helped the man up until he could lean against the black unicorn whilst the white wolf tried her best and the pikachu looked on. Abis lips formed a snarl, this guy was heavy, couldn't they do something more? When he was leaning fairly securely against the equine, C swung herself up onto the created animal.

One glance at the corrupted wolf pack got the adrenaline running, and Abi surprised herself by dragging the man onto the creature in a sudden impulse of fear and frustration.

"What the-" one of the pack lost it's own patience at that point, leaving the darkness for the patch of purity to turn and snap at the three as its Corruption started to disappear. Abi would have to consider the intricacies of this body later, she realised as the unicorn reared and then kicked at the lupine. They'd just ran out of time.

"Come on" she said to the white wolf she'd decided was Shiranui before spurring the unicorn forwards again to gallop out of the forest "We need to leave&#33;"

Mage of Mist
Level 4
Level 4

Egg Hunt

Post by Mage of Mist » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:41 pm

The wolf tried her best to help Abi get the man onto the horse, but the lack of hands really didn't help in the matter, trying her best to use her body as a support... She watched as one of the wolves entered the patch and bared her fangs with a snarl, warning it to back off with a snap of her own jaws in return- Before the unicorn suddenly reared up and kicked at the approaching wolf.

"Come on. We need to leave&#33;"

The white wolf nodded in agreement and quickly followed after the group as they galloped off, though was keeping a keen eye on the other wolves, hoping they wouldn't get too close.

<hr />
Meanwhile at the Temple, a confused and concerned Floran was poking around at some of her machines that stopped working, in-fact, EVERYTHING had pretty much stopped working.

Everyone currently inside the HQ, report to the meeting room for further instruction.

Hearing the message, Thorn went to make her way to the meeting room, hoping to find out what was happening... Whatever was going on, it was bad, that was for sure. She then smelt the scent of honey and went to investigate it, finding Seianti and... Thorn paused, tilting her head.

~One moment Grathon, sssomeone at Temple Entrance.~

Thorn sent, walking up to investigate in curiosity. "Hellosss?"

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Egg Hunt

Post by Jent » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Meeting Room

~One moment Grathon, sssomeone at Temple Entrance.~

Unsure whether this new development involved the current perdicament directly or not, the immortal decided against pressing the issue. ~Relay new information back once confirmed.~ Grathon sent right back after a brief pause, hearing tiny footsteps in the Meeting Room.

"Ah... These should help..."

The voice of the Dollamancer, Tinka Tonks, emerged with the arrival of orbs of light. Powerballs as the Erfling called them, their floating colored brilliance pushed back at the darkness for the incoming gathering. The Knight noted the presence of both Solveig and Maria making their way right after the small caster.

<hr />
The Temple

"Hellosss?"

Trapped between the strange and familiar, the Homunculus shifted about to greet them both. "I really don't know. The power in the whole Temple went out-"

"-Hi Thorn&#33; There some guy upstairs here. Do you know him?
Last edited by Jent on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Egg Hunt

Post by Swix » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:59 pm

The Temple of Insanity

The stranger turned to the Floran when she turned up as well with that same pleasant smile. It seemed to be cracking at the edges however, like he was trying not to frown or worse. "Hello. You-I know you I think? You're Thorn-Dancer yes?" He paused, before a rather strange request left his mouth as he turned his back to them "Can you help me find my wings? I think they fell off. They aren't there anymore, see? But then, neither's anything else. Please help me" He implored, turning back around.

<hr />

The Communal Halls

Tala now in Were form was already on the way back. Sure enough she'd found two of Pax's mortalised deities in there and they were both walking along with her. One of them was Gravitia, the Goddess of Dreams wincing whenever her bare feet stepped on a pointed stone-but this was not helped by her seeming insistence on hopping from one foot to the other in a childlike serpentine manouvre. No longer looking mysterious since nothing was gravity defying anymore, she just looked scruffy with her messy hair and flyaway nightdress. Her eyes had turned from ones that held worlds into simply human deep blue irises. Next to them half walked, half slithered a young Wyrm, a type of Dragon that was serpentic but lacked wings or elaborate decorations. It still had four short legs though, and tasted the air like a snake as normal reptilian eyes looked around.

If you watched closely, you'd probably realise Gravitia was copying the serpentic Dragons graceful wavelike motions as it moved forwards. Tala herself was holding her head in one clawed hand in exasperation.

<hr />

The H and H

It was about this point that someone else entered the Horn and Halo who was, perhaps not quite who anyone expected. Whilst her purple irises denoted her easily as one of the fallen deities, she looked, moved and sounded almost exactly like Swix or Felicia. The black hair had turned into the dull but colourful, messy yet not hair of both Splits but her dress was black and sparkly, just like the young Godddess of Nights who sometimes showed up.

"Tetsu thinks I'm having a bad hair day and all feelings come from the stomach but I don't think that's right. I think this stomach feeling is only one-and that's hunger right? That's what you were afraid of happening if you got stuck in your house" apparently she was talking to Tom, and oddly excited "only more extreme, right?" Her stomach rumbled "I'm going to try pizza and have it actually do something. How cool is this?"

BoltAscendent
Evil Council Headmaster
Evil Council Headmaster
Level 4
Level 4

Egg Hunt

Post by BoltAscendent » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Mitsuko weakly smiled up to Russell, slowly exhaling. "N-now I know I'm d-dreaming. That's...comfor-forting..." She closed her eyes and hugged herself, comforted by the it at least.
My life is just a long series of "it seemed like a good idea at the time" strung together.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Egg Hunt

Post by Coolpikaaa » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:15 pm

CO watched The Collector load Blackfoot's body up onto the horse. Something... happened. He wasn't sure what exactly, but C seemed confused as well.

"Ok&#33; Where are we going now? A bunch of the other Gods met at the H&H, bit do we really want all these mortal immortals in one room?"

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

Egg Hunt

Post by The Collector » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:29 pm

The Corrupted Forest

Abi raced across the forest on the unicorm with Blackfoot, the beast one of very few creatures that could be surefooted in the corrupted grass whilst the protective white wolf raced along beside them. All four of them sure made an odd group together.

"First we need to just get out of here&#33;" Abi found she had to yell over the wind "Then we can figure out where next&#33; But what makes you think that's such a bad idea?"

The Corrupted wolfpack was hot on both the unicorns and Shiris heels, trying to each get a cheeky bite in.