Xenoparasites! Discussion Thread

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 pm

XD Awesome, looking forward to that. Many thanks Borg... and I've put a post up anyway ;)

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:31 pm

... Is anyone still interested in continuing this? If so, please post here at your earliest convenience (that you're still interested), then post when you have time (I understand it's just after christmas and everyone's either still busy and/or still wants to play with what they got, of course) if not, then please tell that too.

Also, I can put it a bit further forward, if people are lost as to what to do, but this is what's currently happening as I understand it:

Serah and Caesar are on the outskirts of the red forest, and Caesar has left a hole in the ground to get rid of a single hook lizard, Lushik the little canid alien has joined them, and you should be able to understand him (and he you) as Serah has the only working translator.

Blob CP is still sleeping up in one of the red trees, which is now trying it's best to get his attention. Blob CP can understand the aliens, but he can't talk to them in Common as the translator he found isn't working properly.

'Teacher', the eight foot tall blue insectoid female alien, is talking to the large alien tree in the centre, that has apparently lost the life in two of it's larger limbs in sympathy for the dead tree that Caesar burned, and the one that had it's life sucked out by the Artificer.

The Artificer, followed by a floating Lykaios after the two making a sort of unholy agreement between them, is now making his way back over to the crash site, right in the middle of the alien zombie epicentre.

The alien zombies, plus the Infectors (the hook lizards), have been spreading steadily outwards since their arrival, only animals smaller than a cat would be spared from said Infection, well, infestation would be more accurate, so, you could use your imaginations and think of some infested animals to add to the numbers (but you don't have to :P). And said Monstrosoities are a lot closer to the out of place forest, say, another twenty in-game minutes they should be reaching the perimeter (by now Serah and Caesar should be able to see them in the dark)

Hopefully, that helps a bit ;), might even help anyone new if they feel like joining in :P (Big hint to anyone currently not involved and reading this... )
Last edited by Swix on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Borg12345 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Yea, I've been meaning to post for a few days but I've honestly not had the time. :( I'll try to get something up as soon as I can though.

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Borg12345 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Sorry for the double post, and sorry for the epic "keeping my character busy" cop out, I have a lot of stuff going on at the moment though, but I still want to be a part of this RP so I've set up my character doing something to keep it busy until I have more time to post. Feel free to try and interact with me in the mean time though! >:D

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Jodie » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:36 pm

I Still want to be in the RP,

Serah and Fluffy are going to try and survive the 'Infecton' That is happening, Well fluffy is quite strong for it's size and it can spit a web like goop from it's mouth that was orriganeraly going to be used to catch prey not Save it's master from Zombies,

But Fluffy will Continue to Protect Serah untill It can't protect her anymore

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 am

Oh okay, awesome Jodie. So that's two people still interested in this :D.

Also, Borg, I wouldn't exactly call it 'interabting' with the Artificer but the 'pests' are all retreating

Tav
Founder
Founder
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Tav » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm . .kinda still in, but also kinda not? I've had writer's block for the longest time.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Come m guys and gals, we're nearly done ^_^