TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Curious Case of Cornelius

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Excerpt, Page 1

"After an accident in my lab today involving my attempts to make a better waffle iron, it appears my lab grunt Cornelius has gained a sort of Immortality. When ever he dies, the machine kicks on - of it's own accord - and he pops out. The odd thing is he has his full memories up until the point of death intact. While I have no clue how this is possible as he has nothing sending his memories to the machine, but I do intend to find out.

The grunt is rather worse for wear after his near death experience. He has been jumpy, where as I'd have assumed his immortality would have emboldened him. Of course he was a timid creature to start with - that's why I took him out of normal grunt rotation and made him my Lab assistant. But I worry about what multiple deaths may do to him - especially as I'll need to run some experiments on his new condition to see what I am dealing with.

In a side note: Word of this accident and it's result has already started to make it's rounds among the Councillors, and I worry that the rumors of planned pranks may be real. Gods I hope they don't take this too far..."
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Curious Case of Cornelius

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Thu May 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Excerpt, Page 16

"I have ran a great many experiments, but I cannot seems to identify how Cornelius' condition has come about. It is apparent it has something to do with the cave itself - and I suspect he may never be able to leave the caves again.

The other Councillors have started killing of Cornelius for sport. Its all harmless fun for now, but he is becoming increasingly good at hiding, which slows down my work"
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax