Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Secluded Data Entry 217.

Post by Jent » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:11 am

Mental Stream; Slide A

“Recently I've come to realize the magnitude to which my involvement of interplay and unleashed mechanisms lead to this unfortunate juncture. The repurposed handiwork set in motion events I would not imagined to occur. This beast... In possession of woven consciousness plucked from my own mental stream, managed to cultivate yet another vessel for this realm. As if the continued existence wasn't enough, the destruction of countless worlds raked by its claws and teeth gnawing away at reality's fabric. The monster plans on assembling the former aspects once birthed from its shell through the mind I regretted instructing before with my secrets. Is she even self-aware of what became of her? Or this otherworldly essence drove the soul to complete madness? Regardless, I must draw back what might be the only thing capable of weakening this abomination before it's too late.”
Last edited by Jent on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Secluded Data Entry 217.

Post by Jent » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:06 am

Mental Stream; Slide B

Deciding that if my prior and future data archives were to get compromised by another agent, I've decided to compile this particular subject into a single file. Where even I might forget the details which I devised to prevent potential interactions from cross-wiring in play.

---

Outside... The stretched hours of daylights enshrouding Ana in its glamour, allowed my footsteps to remain swift. Crackled litter debris quietened through the malleable soles, unconsciously collecting tidbits of intel of earlier visitors in the area. No one apart from the native creatures and vegetation seemed to coexist this neck of the woods. Good. The chances of any other dwellers accommodating the two targets were slim. I've seen them in the shadows, knowing of the secrets they have long forgotten of themselves. It would be fair to educate the pair of their depraved creation.

"... Did you hear something?"

A cautious voice appeared to speak to only herself. That in itself normally would not turn heads, except the skeletal figure held her own under arm, polishing it under the safe canopy of foliage. "I know... I miss her too... If we could handle sunlight as much as water, we could try looking for her again," she consoled the secret companion. Rushed efforts by my hand, I wasn't granted the time to resuscitate them to flesh in prior interaction with their spirits. Yet, the fact they survived for this long bears testament to the unnatural systems gifted to them.

"Seriously, you need to chiilll out-" the undead woman spoke, only to be interrupted by the sudden arrival. I took care to obscure any memorable attributes of my current form. Featureless, she carefully stepped forward to inspect the strange grey humanoid. Her hollow sockets gazed straight into my fuchsia irises, not giving into instinctual fear by the growing cheerful gesture.

"Whoa... Are you some king of ancient relic or what-not?"

You might say, I told the intrigued structure of bones. She became increasing engaged in the manner of my existence, how I could be nothing more the a blob of animated goop on two legs. Of course, this was not the time to elaborate my life story. It was the time for the two girls to relive their own.

"... Wait... Tracy? Doesn't sound like a name Kelly-Errr... I would take..."

I sighed, sensing the other presence interjecting at the revelation of their identity. A unplanned rude sign thrown my way by boney digits when explaining I knew of their duality. Being the fumbling medic which drawn their spirits back to the physical plane by methods which I refused to described. Skeptical as one could be, I did not blame either of the entities of their doubt.

"Um," reluctant at the offered hand, the more pleasant of the two forced the begrudging half to accept the proposal tendered for them. The vessel once under my possession oozed along the exposed radius. Cells, reprogrammed through my will, expunged excess cellular matter to fully encompass the now struggling figure. Neither of them learned much in otherworldly abilities in their duration of the corporeal existence. My own essence, a mental fragment wavering in its ghostly state, stood by as formerly one form became two.

Gagging and spasms, the rush of warm air once forgotten by the undressed persons dragged their bodies upright. I explained it would take time for them to familiarize with the sensations. Fortunately, the instructions of the alien systems devolved to typical human framework, to rid the chance of either misconstruing powers beyond their compression. "Alright you... You bastard, Jentil-What?"

The furious woman covered her newly fabricated lips. How did she know what that grey figure was, I imagined she thought to herself. "... So... We really were... Are Tracy... Not the first, just some damn souls she made us into her copies?" I nodded in her direction, glancing at the other woman simply... Experimenting with the changes. Clearly she was the shadow which followed the leader, only now owning a body all to herself.

"Could you just stop it, Gale? Definitely better than a traced name of someone else," Kelly snapped at her 'sister,' bringing the woman to focus. To better acclimatize the duo as real humans, I summoned two outfits and filled purses of coin. They would realize the rest of the plan grafted into their minds as I departed to settle other affairs.
Last edited by Jent on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Secluded Data Entry 217.

Post by Jent » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:53 am

Mental Stream; Slide C

The third, which might been the most difficult to persuade, just so happened to arrive in the market square for today's shopping. A timid guest dwelling in a crazed temple lightly brushed back her hair. I could tell thoughts of weeks on end were distracted, by what I knew not at the time. The shy Alex bartered with one of the locales, managing a massive discount on the morning fruit which rained earlier in the Encampment. Much like the accepted insane weather, I had to disseminate into the crowd without drawing attention to myself. Mortals and deity alike sought after my head for past grievances.

"Th-thank you very much," she gave a light smile to the fellow human, contrary to how the woman being based from would have acted. "Make sure to carry an iron umbrella next time... Pineapples can be quite spiky."

Basing my current guise on a plain blue draconian, my accessory armor clicked faintly against the motions towards her in an innocent gait. It felt second-nature to realign my own mannerisms, a tendency to experimentation in my long years. "... Oh... Hello there," Alex muttered under a perplexing blush. I could not risk exposing my mental aptitude here by scanning her upper thoughts, lest another psionic wielder noticed my subtle actions. "Yves? That is an interesting name."

A simple gather of a list of nouns, signaling out a potential name fitting for the taken transformation. I orchestrated the skill of my silver tongue to deliver only details vital to ensure her trust in me. Vague descriptions of a fictional homeland. Elaborating how it felt being carried along by the Celestial Winds to this new strange new world, only to come across a pair of women who looked identical to herself.

"... L-Like me? ... How... Were they?"

Using prior knowledge I've already planted in the former carbon copies, I told Alex they were a polar pair of twins. Grumpy and pessimistic versus the naive optimism of the fellow sister. Figuring her innate curiosity of this development, it took little to convince the shy woman to unwillingly take part in my plan. "... They live in that house by the edge? Sure, I will talk to them."

Not wanting to further raise my chances of risk, a gentleman's bow was given before departing to allow her to decide on own course.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Secluded Data Entry 217.

Post by Jent » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:47 am

Mental Stream; Slide D

Before reading this letter, I imagine you are already aware of what is being asked from you. It's time for the main attraction. You have broken the mold, unlike the others. Excelling to a golden performance beyond my expectations. Do not lose sleep over this over analyzing the contents within, just listen close for my call.

---

A small gathering of three doppelgangers stood in an empty path straddled in the forest. Each, despite physical similarity in clothing and face, wore their own differentiating personalities. The unofficial brash leader of the trio kept watch over the psionic veil in their area. One of the many parting gifts bestowed to the reborn pair, with the perception filter distracting most attention elsewhere from the gathering. Of course, the right signal inside could perceive through the veil.

"... You had children? Gah, why am I not surprised you out of all of us got knocked up," the soured expression narrowed her brows against the young mother. "Even Gale wouldn't let herself get tricked in such a slip up."

"Don't be so harsh on our sister, Kelly. I'm sure the little snaky twins are adorable!"

I listened silently to the squabbling. Despite their potential, they would be helpful against THAT without proper organization. My hand made an inattentive brush against the loose strands of brunette hair dangling in front, clearing the obstruction in view. "... When is this guy gonna show up? I should have brought a coat if I was going to stand out in the snow-WHAT THE HELL!?"

Popping in briefly beside Kelly to tap her on the shoulder, my body spiral out to an instant jump. Right on the other side to knock her down to show whose in charge.

"Gods damn it you!-Wait... You are not him."

Not quite. The form of the local apprentice Distortionist in town, Stacy, loomed over the perplexed woman. While undesirable to awaken a valuable asset within the Encampment, I may not have a home to return if this threat wasn't squashed soon. "You may say that I'm breaking your mind," my echoed voice blew chills through Kelly, reverberating the duality of my current being. "In my opinion, you're much too kind."

The stark contrast in experience delivered the message clear. Frightened, she flustered on her two feet barely, trembling from the sheer wavelength from the mortal vessel it originated. All of these pieces would need to be refined before the weeks end to ensure the rogue element would be caught. "You did a good job in bringing the three of you together... But I'm finished in training the likes of you."

My hand delved into the pocket, fetching out the paper. The remaining mental essence stored from my being flowed outward to the three Alchemist throwaways. Knowledge... Knowledge refined over millennia patched through their conscious and unconscious streams. Their stood plenty of room for my own mind, whilst maintaining the necessary purity. "I don't want to hear no more complaining. This is golden opportunity to solidify your importance to this realm," the alternating tones wavered to my audience, easing off to fully Stacy's natural voice.

"Once the fifth is born, we shall take that scrap heap down."

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Secluded Data Entry 217.

Post by Jent » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 pm

Mental Stream; Slide E

Utilizing what remnant of that forsaken alchemist's essence I could salvage between the four bodies, minds, and trapped spirits to create a fifth spawn. Not ideal, though given that one of them became inaccessible for my reach, it's the best I could hope for. But with all of these replicas it might be finally possible to seal some part of that monster's consciousness away. Where she can no longer manipulate that otherworldly construct she would call a shell.

---

"You always come back..."

Through the eyes of the doppelganger who went by Stacy, I beckoned my four accomplices to keep up their guard. Mangled, as if it had been salvaging whatever pieces it could find under its gnarled fingers, stood an utter abomination. Stands of hair no longer cared for hung low along its brow, barely concealing the raw hatred nestled within its animatronic design. "What a deceptive calling," it spoke in a raspy, electronic voice. "Intriguing... What has become of all of you since I ripped those spirits from that crimson stone..."

Feelings of animosity rose within my possessed vessel. Tension, both of wanting to shred the enemy before me, and yet... A drawn to become whole once more. If this fight drew out too long, these copies might fall under its control again.

"You cannot resist..."

My glance darted to the recent creation, hardly with her own personality. The woman's foot steps edged closer to the flesh-meshed Endo-Skeleton. A resounding clap from myself soon put an end to that calling, transmuting a stone pillar of earth to intercept the beckoned path. "Gwha!?" she fell backwards on her backside, quickly guarded around by the fellow three Distortionists. "Fricken brat, you're worse than Alex!"

Thoughts fell into a blur as the struggle marched on. Brisk flashes of blue and white light crackling, straining the earth of energy as six Alchemists called upon its energy to battle. I allowed the vessel's own determination flow in dominance, letting me to scan freely in the background channels... Nothing... Nothing... Nothing. No noticeable signal of Elder forces recent in the Encampment. Did I make a mistake? No, she was hiding in that soul-less body...

"... So, is this done now? M-Maybe I didn't need to leave that letter at the Temple. Not everyone just left for Kata-"

"No. This salvaged Endo-Skeleton isn't the main threat... That would be... Her."
Last edited by Jent on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Secluded Data Entry 217.

Post by Jent » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:14 am

Mental Stream; Slide F

The maelstrom of power concentrated in that small region. Eldritch forces slamming into one another, with celestial and other signatures popping up in assistance against the threat hailing from Void. If not for those souls, my group likely would have ended up fried under one of the chaotic blasts of energy. Though, by their valuable aid, these five children fabricated from that original essence managed to seal her thoughts away, as well mine own concerning this plot.

"Tell me... Why did you refused to join me?"

Shaken in disbelief, she stood in the epicenter of her now Everything. A massive blank expanse, with her only company being five tall figures faded out in view. Their appearance flickered back and forth in a static view, reflecting parallels of Five who dominated her life. A mismatched lycanthrope beside a ghastly reptilianoid... Or the headless Shee somehow judging her misdeeds... Or images of the Heralds sculpted from her once Godly being.

"You were incapable of believing in yourself," a small child covered in speckled insect eyes answered. "Your misguided ambitions lead you to steal powers from others, rejecting your human origins.

Glaring, the apparition grew in age and experience, revealing the Jinn ancestry of his mirrored self. "... And soon coveted the power of what you called God," he retorted at the shrunken Tracy. Patches of yellow fur emerged through her skin... And paws?

"Did you really believe you become superior by cleansing the attachment to the heart?"

Now on the other side, a boney Ala woman continued in turn. She clutched a trembling rock in hand, wails of long erased souls echoing into view. Spirits who once lived among Tracy in her original universe, before her actions lead to their destruction by an Elder God.

This can't be real! The transmogrified Alchemist wailed out in her trapped mind. She fiercely rejected the shared reality of that creature who was once been her mirror, standing tall in human form. "What's wrong with that!? I only wanted to obtain perfection! I wanted to know everything the worlds offered for my own!" The Alchemist challenged her accusers viciously. Veins bulged and hatred blossomed forth at all the Five corners surrounding herself.

"... Speak! Who are you anyway!?"

Straddled in one focal point, two grey figures stood side by side as their views answered in unison. "... I have long forgotten my name. Lost to the ages as I walked among them," they spoke together. All the other figures vanished whilst the pair walked together on opposite sides.

"I am the kind adviser to humanity."

"I am the harbinger of change."

"Tending to the masses as my arms may reach."

"Traversing the steps of ancients to the future."

"But ultimately... We are here to redeem the mistakes of our cooperation with YOU."