The Beginning

A quiet place, where the adventurers of today can relive the quests of yesterday.
3kul
Level 7
Level 7

The Beginning

Post by 3kul » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:42 am

"Probability dictates that Forumopolis Fade is the most likely candidate for headmaster." The Sommelier replied calmly. "All other members would suffer greatly with the loss of their sight, but you would have the least difficulty adapting. The opportunity for a regime change would surely prove too tempting... or perhaps it could simply be due to frustration, or a desire for greater efficiency, due to most of the Council members who outranked you back then being unable to do much more aside from stumbling around in the dark."

"Of course, as you so keenly observe, there is no way to prove this." The Sommelier added, finally bringing the conversation back to cold, hard reality. "No matter what technology is employed, it is impossible to travel there. Some have tried to use warp portals in the hope that one of the residents may stumble through it but with no success. It strikes me as a rather dangerous exercise with little rewards, and so I personally do not see the point in it... No offense to you or your Forumopolis self."

"As for the scholars who gave me this disc proving other theories..." The Sommelier thought aloud, mulling this over carefully. "It may prove to be a simple task for them, but I have no way of contacting them to even ask in the first place. A shame, many would be quite excited about your revelation regarding the mirror universe."

He looked over to the strange alien creature who bore a striking resemblance to the Coolpikaaa of legend, and the legend himself. "How goes the healing?"

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

The Beginning

Post by Jodie » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:42 pm

(Shadow)

Shadow was a little Confused by the Look on Furnace's head then said

"I'm from Emborila" She then said exitedley

"Wait, Does that Mean I met an Alien Dragon!?"

(Mary)

Mary tilted her head then said "I read a book that had a word called Emborila, I thaught is was just Science Fiction?"

(Shadow)

Shadow tilted her head then said puzzledley "So... My world dosn't Exsist in your World?, Pure magic dragons are extinct in my world... Whats next the ghost Dragon thing I saw is going to come here?"

(Mary)

Mary Shrugged then said "I guess, But I feel like I may go mad if ANOTHER dragon comes here..."

Mary then sighed then looked at the Strange Cat/Dragon creature on her shoulders then asked "Anyways who are you?"

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

The Beginning

Post by Swix » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:03 pm

"Indeed" Fade said, both an answer and a statement as she sensed this conversation between her and The Sommelier had come to a close. The assassin too looked towards the Psiot and the Pikachu, now remaining silent as he'd already asked the relevant question.

<hr />

Furnace looked to Shadow and even the Princess, his expression clearing as he suddenly 'got it'. "My kindred come from Earth, where we lived beneath many layers of ground near the warm, molten core-keeping ourselves as secret as we could, hidden from the soft-skins above" here Furnace stopped and lightly thrashed his tail, causing grooves along the ground "So of course neither of you would know this, as we did not know of you"

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

The Beginning

Post by Jodie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:01 am

(Mary)

Mary giggled "Sometime Humes from a place called Earth come to My world of Vana'diel, Through Humes from Earth rather prefer others to call them Humans"

(Shadow)

Shadow mumbled "My Kind origenley Escaped underground to Avoide being Slayed... The Suraface dwellers are called Elvines and most of them Capture Dragons and Use Dragons as Horses, Through most of them Slay Dragons for Sport, like some of my kind Slay elvines for sport..."

(mary)

Mary gasped "No way, I have elvines in my world&#33;, and They are the ones that written the story About your Planet"

She then got a realy puzzled face and mumbled "Weird..."

Mary then asked Shadow "Do thay look like Humans but are Very tall and pointed Ears?"

(Shadow)

Shadow nodded then giggled to Mary "Sounds like your world is like a Vacation area or somthing"

She then asked Mary "Do you have Dragons in your world?"

(Mary)

Mary mumbled "I'm not sure, The onley Dragons I'v ever seen in my world was in books"

She then froze then said "There was an Elvine that had a pet Wyvern, Thats a kind of Dragon isn't it?"

(Shadow)

Shadow nodded then mumbled "Great now Dragons are becoming pets..."

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

The Beginning

Post by Swix » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Furnace snorted again, this time in disgust and derision at the idea of his interdimensional cousins being used as 'pets' by soft-skins of any kind, human or 'elvine'. "And people wonder why we hid ourselves. Some humans even considered us to be their property, believed it their 'right' to have the gifts aod cooperation we had once given them-or so the Elders said" Furnace said, then snorted again. "Speaking of leaving, I think I'll be taking off soon. I must meet with a group member"
Furnace made no move to leave however, not yet anyway.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

The Beginning

Post by Jodie » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:05 pm

(Shadow)

Shadow mumbled mostley to herself "Somthing realy ironic once happend to me"

Then sighed "Evreyone knows the old routine of Dragons stealing princesses right? well I was once stolen BY A PRINCESS&#33;" She then grumbled "apparentley I was 'too cute and small' to be a dragon..."

She then sighed "That was basicley the onley time I was happy that my parents found me and took me back home" She then made a fake sick noise at the back of her throte and said "She Forced me to have a 'tea party' and the stuff called tea was discusting&#33;"

She then sighed "I Realy can't belive Elvines, I realy can't, First they try and distroy us, Then they try and tame us as pets, and now we get Dragon Riders around, So even the skys arn't safe"

She tilted her Head at Furnace then asked "Group member?, Is there any other dragons here?"

(Mary)

Mary gulped, Then said "All I want to do is go back to Vana'diel, Back at my castle where I would be safe..." She then sighed "My sister is too young to be queen, and I'm just old enugh..."

Her tail waved in an annoyed fashion and she sighed "This place is not a place for a princess..."

(Shadow)

Shadow rolled her eyes at mary then said "Oh, sorry I didn't know you Cat like things had castles"

(Mary)

Mary just sighed "Mithra, Not cat like thing", She then sighed "I live in a tribe, but even Mithra's deserve some moden stuff, Such as castles, Even through the castle is basicley a Big hut"

(Shadow)

Shadow coldn't help but to laugh at mary "Ok Mithra"

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

The Beginning

Post by Swix » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:53 pm

"Hah&#33;" Furnace snorted with a note of trumph "your 'elvines' sound as bad as our humans. Your kind too may choose also to fade into legend at some point"

Furnace then blew a large amount of black smoke out of the cave entrance, directing it at all of them. "This place is new, it is barely a day old, or weren't you paying attention Princess?" the mythical beast grinned as only a dragon can, with an added hint of pure Furnace spite. "Nowhere here is 'for a Princess"
The adolescent then turned his infernal gaze upon the one even younger than he, the creepy smile gone, replaced by a very long look that would make most feel uncomfortable, before he finally opened his long jaw to speak. "I am afraid there are no other dragons here I know of but us. Even if my kin were here I could not return to them anyway" Furnace stopped here, noting uncharacteristic bitterness and regret that would usually make him sick and instead continued on the other group member as though it had not happened "It's a shame really that she is a soft-skin, even one with a heart of ice. But at least she has earned my respect" 'And trust' he added in his head, though he would never admit that out loud "the little Mirthia princess here has already met her"
Last edited by Swix on Mon May 16, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

The Beginning

Post by Jodie » Wed May 11, 2011 12:01 pm

(mary)

Mary gulped and waved the smoke away and said scardley "A day old? this entire world&#33;?" She suddenley jumped up and said "AN ENTIRE WORLD TO EXPLORE&#33;" Then said happily "I GET IT NOW, THIS IS A TEST FROM THE GODS TO SEE IF I CAN ADAPT WELL TO STRANGE SITURATIONS&#33;" then thaught about fade then mumbled "and as soon as I got on this crazy world I almost got a dagger in my head..."

(Shadow)

Shadow was a little confused then mumbled "Weird..." then looked at Mary and sighed "More like a curse from the gods, I might add..." then mumbled "if gods do have anything to do with all this, But I doubt it", she then flapped her wings to get the smoke away

(mary)

Mary tilted her head then mumbled "We mirthia's do make good scouts, We are agile, quite strong and are exilent climbers becuase of our balance" then giggled "and we are good hunters too" then sighed "But if there is anything to do with water... i'm out"

(shadow)

Shadow tilted her head at Mary then laughed "Water&#33;, is that all?, and i bet even i could be a better hunter than you"

(mary)

Mary sighed "Well, You CAN fly so you are better at hunting, no Arguing with that, and I um... am also afrade of water..."

(shadow)

Shadow just tilted her head then mumbled "I once tried to dig, and tapped into an underground lake... i got soaked... and then the water hit the lava..." then sighed "We had a steam spa basicley, my parents where sooo mad at me it was unreal, I couldn't even see infront of myself for like 5 hours"

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

The Beginning

Post by Swix » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:38 pm

(Furnace)

This time, the adolescent dragm stood up and stretched languidly, with an oddly feline grace that was quite bizarre to look at along with a yawn. Moving past the three smaller lifeforms the black and red dragon simply jumped off the edge of the cliff, speeding towards the ground headfirst until he snapped his wings open to skim just over the tops of the trees. The infernal creature had gone to find Fade.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

The Beginning

Post by Jodie » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Mary watched as Furnace jumped off the edge and mumbled "Woh..."

Shadow sighed "I doubt I could do that, I would possibly open my wings too late..." then mumbled "I never thaught I would meet another dragon spicies"

Mary mumbled "I was hoping to NEVER meet any kind of dragon..."

Shadow rolled her eyes and said "Admit it, you find dragons more intresting than scary now, don't you?"

Mary said "Well... It's a little of both, both intresting and scary" then said "I still think dragons are a little- well very scary..."

Shadow yawned and said "I like to scare my prey, through... I'm not very scary... yet"

Mary mumbled "so uh, how old are you, I know it is a weird question", Shadow said "I'm 99, still a dragonling in dragon age"

Mary said starteldly "99&#33;"

Shadow nodded

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

The Beginning

Post by Swix » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:48 pm

The mythical beast that was Furnace flew through the skies of the new world in a direct line to the blue assassin, although there was no major outward show to guide the dragon. Still, he made better time by himself and was upon the small group within a relatively short amount of time.

Fade had taken several steps away from them, her expression never changing even when she was carried away by the claws of a creature many times her size.

The two were off elsewhere, leaving the encampment alone.

For now.