So this is awkward.

Rin
Level 1
Level 1

So this is awkward.

Post by Rin » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:45 am

So, I don't know who's still alive here seeing as the last post I see was a few months ago but... You know that feeling you get when there's someone you haven't seen in a *really* long time, and so you put off saying hi because it's awkward but it just gets worse and worse until you can't do it anymore? Well.. Hi. I don't think I've seen you all in at least a decade. ._. I missed you all.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Re: So this is awkward.

Post by Jent » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:23 am

I never gone through an absence as long as that. Though I've gone through shorter spells on this site and Blackstar Dojo as a whole.

I almost didn't recognize your username! To be fair, you likely wouldn't know me either (formerly that TROT84/Trace person whose grown up now). But that is to be expected, as I don't think we interacted directly.

But dead? ... Different. Most of the current activity is on the Discord channel. Seems the winds prefer blowing in that direction currently. These links might help you out

https://wiki.paxroleplay.com/

https://discordapp.com/invite/h582qbZ

.... Regardless... I'm glad part of the ol' Dojo gang came by to say hi. :)

Rin
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Rin » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:35 am

Oh, that makes sense! And i actually do remember you, though you're right in that I don't think we interacted directly. I'm already incredibly shy as is and have a really bad habit of panic poofing when I get nervous. I'll try to resist that urge as best I can and thanks for the links. :D

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Jent » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:39 am

I know how that feels. Doesn't help when mixed in with a dash of perfectionism either. Something is almost always better than nothing.