Back in the saddle

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Back in the saddle

Post by Borg12345 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Hey guys. Hopefully for good this time.

I've been taking some time to myself, getting some work done and generally getting my head back together. I'm in a better place now though, I've managed to achieve wargaming heresy and have a fully painted force so that feels awesome, I've been drawing a bit more and I'm ready to start getting back into forum RP a bit more too.

There will be something fairly major happening in regards to my characters however, I've decided that I want a fresh slate. As of this post, all of my characters will be... vanishing. It's been so long now that they will have been of next to no consequence and I'm so far out of the loop that I don't have a particularly graceful way of getting back into them anyway. There are other reasons as well, but that's the most important one at the moment.

The only exception to this is Markus, who is my favourite character to play as he's so flexible. Seriously, I can keep the core concepts the same and slot him into whatever setting I like (and have done). Even he will be receiving a reboot of sorts however, I generally won't be referencing past events with him and I will be writing him as if he was just introduced. If there's anything people would like to do with Markus that relies on past events then I'd like to keep that open, but for all intents and purposes he'll be fresh as a daisy.

So...... what'd I miss? :P

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Back in the saddle

Post by Jent » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Hmm, not too much has change from your last appearance, Borg. Apart from Swix, Coolpikaaa, and I trying to finish at least two RPs to completion in the spare time we have, there hasn't been a major development yet.

As for Markus... Well, my pawns have been going through their own reboots ever since Blackstar Dojo, but I generally kept their timelines they same for the most part. I don't believe any them really interacted with yours, but I guess for the others we can just hand-wave saying a spirit or a time-traveler took his place at those earlier times :p.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Back in the saddle

Post by Swix » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Great to see you Borg, and to hear you're doing better.

I'm sure Fade still wants to kill Markus though. Sure I can still work that in somewhere :P
Last edited by Swix on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Back in the saddle

Post by Borg12345 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Ace. XD