Hello, greetings, and yes that's supposed to be on fire

Murphy
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Murphy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:13 am

Hello everyone,

I'm gonna be that annoying newbie who mucks everything up for a few days before getting the hang of things. I go by Murphy, short for Murphy's Law. It's been quite a long while since I've done anything like this since I left the internet for reasons of preservation of sanity. Anywho, a little about me: Pretty stereotypical engineering nerd. I like video games, Pathfinder, building rockets and laughing at gravity.

Look forward to getting involved and bringing a little of my patented mayhem with it.

Now excuse me, I have some havoc to wreak.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Jent » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:24 am

Hello there Murphy, it is nice to see any new people come by the forums in some manner or another. Heck, if we get lucky enough, we might have time for spam bot hunting season within the year *Chuckles as he hands over a wooden bat*

Regardless of that little extra we sometimes had on an older forum, we treat kindly to the human members that join. So prepare your plans for the chaos that is you. :)

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:22 am

*a lightning bolt strikes nearby, both blinding and deafening the greeting room for a moment. When it fades, Au'Marui, God of Insanity, stands where it struck*

Greeting Chaos Bringer, I am the God of Insanity. I do hope that your efforts to preserve your sanity weren't to spite me. After all, I did bring a gift basket.

*places gift basket down* You may find the brain bleach especially useful - as you may see things that only a good brainwashing will remove. Now for the standard bits.

*ahem* Please be sure to deposit any sanity remaining in the skull shaped baskets here and here. Before going down this rabit hole, please be aware that the sides have been greased to prevent escape, and ropes are strictly forbidden. Please beware the evil incarnate known as the Collector, she has yet to be fed and she is a bit cranky. Please keep your arms and feet within the ride at all times. Do not take with alcohol, or the effects may become unpredictable.

*suddenly, banana rain*

Like such. And whatever you do, do not go to the elephant graveyard.

Well I think that's done. Welcome Murphy! It's good to have you
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:53 pm

Greetings Murphy, welcome to Pax