Hey Everyone!

Goron40
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Everyone!

Post by Goron40 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:30 pm

Hey guys, DP found me on reddit and sent me this link. I'm amazed that this community is still alive in one form or another after all these years. Incredible! I had a quick read through a couple of posts, and I recognize quite a few names.

Honestly in the past 10(?) or so years, my life's changed quite a bit, and I don't expect that I'll really have the time to dedicate to role playing like I used to. Knowing how annoying it can be to wait on a character that never responds, I won't inconvenience ya'll with that.

I do love reading these stories though, so you might see me from time to time in the OOC forums. Now if only there was a Blackstar archive I could delve into without it 404-ing whenever I tried to open a topic...

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Hey Everyone!

Post by Jent » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:10 pm

*The Librarian pokes in.*

DP mentioned earlier he found you on Reddit, as well Net too. A nice surprise so many oldies poking in. XD

As for archives... I managed to save a few things from the Dojo, though not everything.

- Jent, the Librarian (TROT84)

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Hey Everyone!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:23 pm

You might want to try and get on our Slack app. Just for the ooc community. There's tons of us in there!

Good to see you Goron!

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Hey Everyone!

Post by Swix » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Hiya, didn't expect to see you here. Good to see others though ^^