Minecraft Server Information and Discussion

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Tue May 05, 2015 10:53 am

So, as many of the active Paxites have been playing on the Minecraft Server I host, I figured I might want to put the information here :P

The Server is a whitelist server, which means you need a genuine account through Mojang to play, and i must approve and add you to the server. For the sake of convenience, you can put your request to be added to the whitelist here. Be sure to include your Minecraft username :P

Server IP: flute-compound.longmusic.com
Livemap: http://map.flute-compound.longmusic.com
Live Stats: http://stat.flute-compound.longmusic.com

If you do join for your first time, and no one is online to help you, You are free to hang around the spawn town until someone shows up (There is food and a furnace provided there), or you can make the trip to the Encampment yourself.

To get to the Encampment from Spawn, first enter the nether portal at the Spawn Town. From there, make your way up to the top level of tunnels, and fine Yellow 6. Should be decorated with skulls and say something along the lines of Ft. Yorick.

Follow this tunnel until it empties into a room. Go into the large room adjacent and go into the Portal. Once out of the portal, take the first path on the right and follow it around the corner, across the bridge, and to a town. Congratulations, you are now in the Encampment!

Feel free to add any discussions, thoughts, or badgers here.
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Tue May 05, 2015 3:35 pm

As an addendum: I made some changes that were sorely needed/wanted on the server. Change log is as follows:

Changelog: 5/4/15
*Updated Spigot Software to version 1.8.3
*Removed Towny plugins
*Removed Ticket System plugins
*Removed Residence Plugins
*Added Statistics Plugin and site
*Brought all other Plugins up to date
*Removed Prefix "(Guest)" From All Normal Players
*Changed Prefix "(Mod)" to "Sir" for Moderators
*Created new rank, Co-Admin, with Prefix "Lady"
*Changed Prefix "(Admin)" to "Lord" for Admin
*Cleaned up and refactored all permissions
*Promoted Jent (IGN Grathon) to Moderator

As with any changes, please keep an eye out and let me know if you see any weirdness on the server.
Last edited by TheDarkPsycho on Tue May 05, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

Izzie Werner
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Minecraft Server Information and Discussion

Post by Izzie Werner » Mon May 30, 2022 6:24 pm

The first step to creating a blast furnace in Minecraft is to create an entity called a blast furnace.