Xenoparasites!

A quiet place, where the adventurers of today can relive the quests of yesterday.
Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Xenoparasites!

Post by Jodie » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Serah Sighed with releaf then mumbled "Sadly Humans aren't that hardy..." She then said

"I doubt I would Even Reach Lykaios from all the Chaos, never mind Beating it..."

Fluffy did an angry chirp at Serah and landed on her shoulder and Chirped a proud chirp

Serah giggled "I guess you are right Fluffy, Never give up", She then froze then asked "Did... I just understand you?"

Fluffy did an confused Chirp

Serah sighed "Great I'm going crazy...", Fluffy did a sigh like Chirp at Serah.

Serah sighed "I don't think I can do anything realy to increase my Chances of Surviving..." she then said more cheery "Thankyou for the Luck"

Serah started to walk then froze then sighed "I'm to Scard to go...", Fluffy chirped sadly at Serah

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Xenoparasites!

Post by Swix » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 pm

"I'm sorry Serah, I would go with you but I must stay here to let others know about these beings-or they'll have noone to speak for them" Teacher told the human, both seeing and hearing her hesitation "besides, someone needs to keep an eye on Lushik"

The trees resumed their peaceful waving now that the exchange was over-however Serah and Fluffy may get the impression that the ones nearest to them were bowing.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Xenoparasites!

Post by Jodie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 am

Serah nodded then said "I understand" She then said "Well If i get Injured I could just Heal myself"

She then looked at the trees Curiusley, Fluffy did a happy Chirp at the trees.

Serah asked Teacher "What Should I do with the Xenoparasites? I hope I don't have to kill them...", Fluffy chirped nerviusley

<hr />

In a feald a Herd of strange green Horse/Dragon like Creatures was grazing on the grass Peacefuly, One of them lifted it's Head up and flickerd it's Ears, It then Stamped it's feet on the ground and did a scream like Roar.

The Herd Ran off away from where the sound Danger was Aproching, Onley the Herd Leader remaned in the feild, He was waiting for the danger to approch, He didn't know what he was in for.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Image
</div>
(The Pic was too big so I put it as a spoiler)

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Xenoparasites!

Post by Swix » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 pm

(Red Tree Grove)

Teacher touched the Command Tree again, and once more appeared to mumble. After a few minutes of this she removed her hand and shook her head. "Other than destroying all of them, there aren't that many ways to stop the Lost Children. There're two possibilities: get all of them to go somewhere they can be contained, or you could try to communicate with them. Of course, the latter is more unlikely to work than the former, but it's an option. Other than that, neither of us knows what else there is to do. I'm afraid that's all the help we can give you"
<hr />

The herd leader of course would have no idea what was in store for him, for neither the Xenoparasites nor the aliens bodies they were using were meant to be here. And true to their own twisted nature it was of course the altered, faster infected lizard birds that first made their appearance, bounding towards the four legged reptilian in a nightmarish wave, closely followed by the blind Swarms.((aka the gloves are coming off :P))

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Xenoparasites!

Post by Jodie » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Serah mumbled to herself "Why does she have to call them Lost Children, It makes me not want to kill them...", Fluffy tilted it's Head at Serah

She then said sadly "I guess I have no other choice..." Then looked at Fluffy then sighed "I doubt you will be able to talk Xenoparasiteinase would you?", Fluffy did an confused chirp at Serah as it had no idea about what she ment, Serah just sighed.

Serah mumbled to herself "I shouldn't have wished at stars to be a hero, I Just wanted to be like a city or town hero, not a planetary hero"

She then bowed to Teacher and the trees and said "well, I'm off I guess" She then prepared some energy balls and put them in her pockets, Fluffy watched curiusley

Serah then started to walk off, Fluffy flew off Serah's shouler and scouted ahead to see if it could see anything.

<hr />

The Herd Leader stood his ground at first then notaced that he had no chance against such large numbers, He doubted he could even Slow them down, A young male ran out of the bush next to the leader, The Leader growled somthing that would Translate as "Zamural, What are you doing&#33;?, Get back with the herd, lead them to saftey&#33;"

Zamural growled back "But Dad&#33;, There is too many&#33;" He then grunted "And your old..."

The Leader roared "GO&#33;" then made a wall of earth form in attempt to slow the Attackers down as he sorted his son out "Zamural, This isn't the best time&#33;, Just Obay me and go back with the Herd&#33;"

Zamural growled then sighed sadly, He then ran back into the bush and started to move the herd away, The Herd leader growled angrily, He was prepared to give the attackers all the streanth he got, As soon as atleast one of the lizard birds or the Swarms made it over the wall, He was going to attack head on, He got his tail ready and his claws where out fully as he was ready to fight.

(You can kill the leader if you want, But he does put up a fight atleast)

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Xenoparasites!

Post by Borg12345 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:03 pm

The artificer looked at the wolf. If it could feel, it'd be dumbfounded that the answer was not obvious. The organic were so inefficient with their data processing...

"Metals primarily. Advanced self repairing alloys are required, but such technology is far beyond the scope of anything in this galaxy. It must be created anew, with what can be found. When a control point can be built it must be powered, and power comes from the living. They must be harvested."

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Xenoparasites!

Post by Swix » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 pm

(Red Tree Grove)

Fluffy would find that as far as the grove extended, there were no threats. Nor however were there any animals larger than a cat taking shelter here. As the little creature travelled through, it'd see that the cluster of alien flora abruptly ended, and ahead of that there walked nightmares, the reanimated bodies patrolling around the edges of the intelligent trees. There were only one or two of the lizard birds, even rarer were the large blue insectoids that had obviously once been members of the same species as Teacher, sporting the long chitin blades on the ends of their hands and the strange fleshy grey growths that all the Infected had. Though there were few of these two, there were far more of others-one, the mostly limbless Carrier forms that dragged themselves along the ground, their bodies bloated with the growths so they were almost unrecognisable, and another. These were more numerous now than the others, especially around the Trees, as from their looks they were far less nimble than the other two. These creatures had once been canids, the same as Lushik, now twisted and changed. Their limbs appeared larger, all four anchored to the floor with large but apparently unremarkable feet. Their hair though, what was left of it in some cases, stood on end. Their mouths hung slightly open, they couldn't help but have as gigantic saber like fangs poked outwards, both up and down, whilst a strange looking cylindrical tongue hung out limply between them. They had not the speed of the lizard bird Monstrosities, nor the blades of the blue insectoids, so it was a wonder just what the Xenoparasites were doing with these bodies. Nevertheless they were there and being used for something.

<hr />

(The field)

The wall of earth the herd leader had raised worked to baffle the creatures enough that it allowed the reptilian-equines a precious few more minutes to do what it was they need to do-however it also allowed for something far more deadly to catch up with the outermost fringe of the spreading creatures. Luckily, or unluckily, it wasn't that that first topped the ridge but the nimble lizard birds, digging their overlarge claws into the earth they slowly but surely began to show themselves, a rising tide of death.

<hr />

(Ground Zero, The Artificer and Lykaios)

The white wolf stared at the machine, apparently mildly shocked at the apparently superior machines seeming inability to locate the very basic materials that the glorious empire it'd showed it earlier would be built on. In reality, Lykaios was thinking of what would be the quickest way to find the desired information. There was the settlement of course, however most of the dwellers there appeared to have little care so far for mining. But there was another, non-terrestrial option. There was an asteroid belt in this impossible system, no doubt there would be metals there. It would also be slightly easier for the Underling to bring back an astral body, than for him to expend energy digging around. Yes, that would work nicely.
"Ah, I see" the white wolf said, grinning as he began to ascend slowly "You will have your metals"
Still grinning, the ancient lupine encased himself in a bubble as he picked up speed, the very bubble then losing it's clearness. Lykaios' outward appearance became nothing more or less than a glowing white orb headed offworld.

((Edited cause it wasn't quite done))
Last edited by Swix on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Xenoparasites!

Post by Borg12345 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Tracking the trajectory and speed of the wolf, the Artificer estimated that it was heading for the atmosphere, even above.
"Divulge your information."
Still the wolf travelled onwards.
"Divulge your information."
No use. The Artificer would have to wait for the creature to return. In the mean time, harvesting energy would be required. Without power nodes, collected energy would be limited, but enough could be collected to the the control points emergency systems online. A general sensor sweep for life signs was pointless, and more advanced scans were beyond the lords capabilities at this time. Marching the warriors towards the closest signs of visible life then was the only option.

They marched back towards the forest.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Xenoparasites!

Post by Jodie » Wed May 11, 2011 11:48 am

Fluffy tilted it's head at the strange mutated creatures then looked back at serah then back at the 'Monsters' Then did a quiet nervius chirp to serah

Serah gulped then asked quietley to Fluffy "I guess danger is over there?", Fluffy just chirped quietley and looked back at the Creatures, Serah sighed quietley "Well, I guess I might as well practace controling the energy ball" She then got an energy ball out of her pocket, Fluffy did an confused Chirp and tilted it's head.

Serah then closed her eyes and made the energy ball bigger and then shot it out, it then started spinning around making a halo like shape. Serah mumbled quietly rolling her eyes "Cool distraction...", Fluffy chirped confusidley and then watched to see how the creatures would react to the spinning orb.

<hr />

The leader growled angrily at the creatuares then roared somthing that would translate as "What on Ana are those crazy things&#33;?" he backed away as he was unsure what exactley to do, fight or run...

He growled angrily then roared and charged at the lizard birds hoping to do as much damage he could to delay them before his death.

Zamural was herding the other herd maember away from the Danger, He roared commands for the members to "Run, faster Quickley&#33;", He watched as his dad charged tawards the lizard birds and mumbled sadly "Dad..." then growled to the members the commands to run faster again.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Xenoparasites!

Post by Swix » Mon May 16, 2011 9:27 pm

(Red Tree Grove)

Only one of the Monstrosities, a dead eyed insectoid that was missing an antennae and indeed an entire half of his face initially saw the energy ball of Serahs. However soon all of the bodies that had retained their eyes were watching the show, apparently mesmerized-though none broke the alien forests boundary.

<hr />

(Leaving Ground Zero)

THe Artificer and his new soldiers would find that not only did the reanimated and the blind Infection forms ignore them, they were actively avoiding them. They didn't do it in an obvious way though-they just seemed to 'appear' less often than during the ancient creatures original trip through.
<hr />
(The field)
The crazy things swarmed over the field once they'd reached the top... Only for many to go flying back over as the reptilians charge knocked them back-some letting loose congealed blood and clear fluid as a result of fresh injuries. The four or five not knocked back and closest to the herd leader however turned and pounced-claws ready to dig into flesh and anchor them there, teeth in beaks open to tear off chunks of the brave animal

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Xenoparasites!

Post by Jodie » Wed May 18, 2011 11:55 am

Serah gulped and thaught 'ok, now just be as quiet as you can, and as fast too...'

She then quickley but quietley ran out of the bush she was hiding in and hoped none of the Xenoparasites would notace her, then she wonderd 'Maybie, I could try and talk but then again, I better look for one on it's own'

Fluffy landed on Serah's shoulder

<hr />

The leader roared, but didn't see the ones he missed untill to late as they pounced on him.

He roared in pain as the claws dug into his fleash and attempted to shake the attackers off by bucking, jumping and running around as fast as he could

Zamural had to try and get controle of the herd again as they started to panic, he Roared what would translate as "Stop&#33;, evreyone listen to me, we need to get out of here now&#33;, Before we become alien chow&#33;".

A young child member of the herd asked scardley what would translate as "but, what about the leader, Can't we try and help?", the others nodded in agreement

Zamural sighed then growled "it's too dangerus, we would be out numberd by the thousond, and it was dad's- the Leaders last wish that I herd you all away from the danger", the others nodded again, one of the members, a recentley added female that has onley recentley joined the herd from another said confusidley "Hey Zam, What are those things anyways?"

Zamural shook his head and said sadly, with a hint of fear "I have no idea, what on ana they are, but we better keep moving", The herd continueed to keep moving, the Child asked again "Zamural, are you going to be the new leader?"

Zamural sighed to the Child "guess I will have no choice", an older member said "ah, this is all crazyness, ah back in my day we where at the top of the food chain, and no crazy alien invaders ruine our peace, ah but then we got taken here, then we get all these crazy things happening&#33;"

Zamural grubled "Stop whining and keep moving please, We need to keep quiet, and your shouting isn't helping...", the old member did a 'humph' sound and continued walking in the brisk pace

Zamural sighed

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Xenoparasites!

Post by Swix » Sat May 21, 2011 1:48 pm

(Red Tree Grove perimeter)

Lucky for Serah, most of the reanimated bodies were too transfixed on the spinning ball of light to notice her quietly dashing out-and she was currently being too quiet for the blind ones to notice her presence either. None moved until she got far enough away to spot a thinning of their ranks, close to where the Artificer and his new soldiers were advancing towards the grove. A lone Carrier form crawled along the ground, it's single blue arm dragging it's now fleshy grey, bloated and unrecognisable body along.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Xenoparasites!

Post by Jodie » Mon May 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Serah tried her best to be as quiet as she could, The energy ball soon started to get duller and fade away as Serah got further away from it.

Serah froze when she saw the blue arm and thaught 'ok, Now is my chance and try and talk but... I hope it, or they can hear me... and understand me'

She gulped nerviusley and squeaked "um Hi? I come in peace" to the Carrier and thaught 'and I hope I wont come in pieces instead...',

Fluffy tilted it's head curiusley

<hr />

The leader Roared as he eventraly ran out of energy and collapsted to the ground

Zamural continued to herd the herd away, but still felt bad about leaving hid dad behind to fight the strange invaders alone.

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Xenoparasites!

Post by Borg12345 » Thu May 26, 2011 8:39 am

The Artficer marched onwards, slicing apart anything that got in it's way. In the distance, it's visual sensors caught sight of something truly alive. It had spotted Serah. Silently, the lord issued a command to it's new servants.

[OPEN FIRE]

Without warning the warriors opened fire, green lighting hurtling through the air, ripping apart anything it hit atom by atom. And the lord still advanced, green energy flying past it in relentless volleys.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Xenoparasites!

Post by Jodie » Thu May 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Fluffy screeched to serah and pulled her hair seeing the green lightning heading in their direction, and the Artficer too

Serah squeaked "FLUFF-" they saw the Lightning them screamed "OH-" and jumped out of the way as fast as she could then shouted scardly "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS CRAZY PLANET&#33;, ALIEN PARISITE INVASION, ROBOT INVASION&#33; WHAT NEXT&#33;?"

She continued to dodge the Green lightning, and tried to run at the same time, but she didn't see one that headed right at her and Fluffy screeched angrily and flew in the way just in time to stop it, It screeched in pain just before being atomised.

Serah screamed "FLUFFY&#33;" then said angrily "OK NO MORE RUNNING, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE&#33;, BUT YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLING MY PET&#33;" she then shot energy balls at the Lord Artficer and the warriors whilst trying to avoid the green Lightning.

<hr />

Zamural eventraly stopped and said sadly "I will try my best to be as good as my farther was..." he then looked down sadly then said "My dads last wish was to keep the herd saf-"

He paused as he thaught he heard somthing coming from the distance, The old member mumbled "I bet you will be as good as your farther, It's in your genetics to lead"

Zamural said "Yes I know...", The Female asked "Hey Zam, wjats the probolem?", Zamural said a little worridly "I think I heard a scream of some kind&#33;, I never heard a scream like that, sounded like somthing saying 'fluffy' but was very faint..."

The Female mumbled "Zam, I think the stress is getting to you.., or you Heard one of those weird monsters"

Zamural sighed "Maybie..." he then looked back and mumbled "I sure hope... my dad is ok..."