The Trial of Our Realms (Discussion)

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Jent » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:15 am

For all the Participation Cards and updated Rules will be posted here. Any questions/discussion can be talked here or the Discord; importants answers will be noted here for ease of retrieval.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Final Rules</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Rule #1 Murder of tournament contenders, audience, tournament staff and organizers, or other persons is forbidden (under most circumstances). Suicide, or death by one's own actions, does not incriminate the other party involved at the scene.
Rule #2 Defeat includes unconsciousness leading to inability to fight, or voluntary forfeit by contender in question (legimity to be determined by GMs and GO). Venturing outside the designated zone (and to a limited extension past the physical arena) disqualifies contenders for being out of bounds during the duration of the current round.
Rule #3 Both unnatural weapons and armor are excluded in normal rounds. Integrated prosthetic implants, and regulated hybrid systems approved by GMs and GO are allowed due to being part of the general makeup of a contender. Corollary: this rule may be modified or nullified if all participants in said round agree to terms proposed amongst themselves; required to additional agreements to continue altered rule list in latter rounds, or will be reverted back to standard Rule #3.
Rule #4 Innate or learned magic is permitted so long it follows the current status of Rule #3 for the current round. Corollary: Boons provided by deities or otherwise will be regulated with high scrutiny. No entity may give additional boons during the course tournament.
Rule #5 As mentioned briefly in Rule #4 and continued here: no outside influence is allowed to heal or improve contestants during the tournament. Any debilitating injury, exhaustion, etcetera will be managed by tournament staff. Favoritism or prejudice towards contestants' treatment is forbidden.
Rule #6 The thirty two original contenders will be organized in random two person teams. Once both members are defeat, the entire team is eliminated from the tournament (and may join the stands, free of charge). Defeat of one teammate and victory of round allows the whole team to advance. For whatever reason, a team may consist of one contender.</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>PARTICIPATION CARD (front side)</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">PARTICIPATION CARD (front side)
*Name/Alias: [x]
*Gender Identifier: [x]
*Species: [x]
Description: [x]
*External Weapons (refer to rule #): [x]
*Abilities: [x]
Extra Notes: [x]
*Did you come as a group or alone?: [Y/N?]
*Are you Immortal?: [Y/N?]
*Indefinite Longevity?: [Y/N?]
*By Deity/Eldritch/Spirit/Demonic/Magic/Genetic/Other not specified? Write each down that applies: [x]</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>PARTICIPATION CARD (backside side)</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Rule #1 No killing of opponents, audience, or tournament organizers and staff. Results in disqualification from Tournament.

Rule #2 If you fall out of bounds or rendered unable to battle, you are eliminated. Those who voice their forfeit will be surveyed by a GM to indicate legitimacy of decision.

Rule #3 No weapons or armor that is not natural to your being (cybernetics and other implants will be subjected to scrutiny of the GMs) are allowed. Corollary: rule may be modified if all participants in said round agree to nullification of Rule #3; will require continued approval to allow in later rounds.

Rule #4 Magic is allowed if innate or memorized; magical items must follow Rule #3. Corollary: Deity boons will be regulated with scrutiny. No deity may give additional boons during the tournament

Rule #5 As mentioned briefly in Rule #4 and continued here: no outside influence is allowed to heal or improve contestants during the tournament. Any debilitating injury, exhaustion, etcetera will be managed by tournament staff. Favoritism or prejudice towards contestants' treatment is forbidden.

Rule #? All rules will be subjected to potential changes/additions/subtractions once all Participation Cards are collected. No penalty for those who forfeit after the changes (will be given a free ticket to the stands to observe the games; non-transferable)</div>
Last edited by Jent on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Coolpikaaa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:20 am

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:44 pm

PARTICIPATION CARD (front side)
*Name/Alias: Tom Johnson
*Gender Identifier: Male
*Species: Homo Sapien
Description: https://paxlib.myfnmc.com/display/CHAR/Tom+Johnson
*External Weapons (refer to rule #): None
*Abilities: None
Extra Notes: Prosthetic leg required due to aputation.
*Did you come as a group or alone?: [Y/N?] Alone
*Are you Immortal?: [Y/N?] N
*Indefinite Longevity?: [Y/N?] N
*By Deity/Eldritch/Spirit/Demonic/Magic/Genetic/Other not specified? Write each down that applies: [x]
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

Laur
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Laur » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:50 am

*Name/Alias: Laur Doyle
*Gender Identifier: Female
*Species: Homo Sapiens Superior or mutant
Description: Dark brown hair with bright blue eyes, ever so slightly tanned skin, 5'5 tall and quite mature however my physique is still good.
*Abilities: The ability to sense others powers and their locations, as well as life to a smaller degree. A tracking ability, if you will. I also happen to possess the ability to dampen others powers, though not to the extent it would kill them should they happen to rely on it to live, and within a range of a mere ten meters.
Extra Notes: I cannot use both of my abilities concurrently. My dampening field just so happens to dampen my sensing ability as well.
*Did you come as a group or alone?: Alone
*Are you Immortal?: No
*Indefinite Longevity?: No
*By Deity/Eldritch/Spirit/Demonic/Magic/Genetic/Other not specified? Write each down that applies: Not Applicable

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:39 pm

*Name/Alias: Harpy
*Gender Identifier: Female
*Species: Homo Sapiens Superior, Mutant
*Description: 5'5, golden hair just past shoulder length, golden trousers and t-shirt. Feathers running down my back and the back of my arms. Bright green eyes that are a bit bigger than normal, lightly muscled.
*Abilities: Ability to transform into a giant eagle-like bird. Apart from this, I also have a highly enhanced sense of smell, sight, and strength. During transformation I can also fly, and have long sharp talons. I can withstand a very low temperature and breathe in low oxygen environments. I also have a fast metabolism, and a slightly faster healing ability.
Extra Notes: I cannot speak whilst transformed
*By Deity/Eldritch/Spirit/Demonic/Magic/Genetic/Other not specified? Write each down that applies: No [x]
Last edited by Swix on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:50 pm

*Name/Alias: Shade
*Species: Homo Sapiens Superior
Description: 5'7 tall, slim but not thin. Short, dark blue hair and watery grey eyes. I usually prefer wearing blue, and am quite handsome.
*Abilities: Enhanced sense of hearing-I can hear a pin drop, or the mechanism in clocks move. Slightly enhanced physical strength, and the ability to naturally camouflage. I can turn invisible as my cells copy the environment. I can also transfer this invisibilty to another person, though this takes a lot of energy.
Extra Notes: Hey there ladies&#33;
*By Deity/Eldritch/Spirit/Demonic/Magic/Genetic/Other not specified? Write each down that applies: N[x]

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:33 pm

*Name/Alias: Grog
*Species: Barbarian
Description:
*External Weapons (refer to rule #):
*Abilities: He's Strong. And dumb.
Extra Notes: I, Tala Lupe, filled out the card for Grog. Will be watching from the stands.
*Did you come as a group or alone?: Alone
*Are you Immortal?: ?
*Indefinite Longevity?: ?
*By Deity/Eldritch/Spirit/Demonic/Magic/Genetic/Other not specified? Write each down that applies: ?
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Re: The Trial of Our Realms (Discussion)

Post by Jent » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Real Life heatwaves and what not prolonged this too much. Going to post simple introductions instead of the feathery ideas I hade in mind