Heyoooooo

Ghostcat
Level 1
Level 1

Heyoooooo

Post by Ghostcat » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:04 pm

Hi, clearly im new to this site as it took me a good 15 minutes to navigate to the greetings area. Aaaaaaanyways, just call me ghost. Im one of those people with an overwhelming amount of characters to choose from for you to rp with, but i get shy in social places like the group rps in forums, so i only do 1x1 rps. I hope that youll message soon and hopefully we can start discussing. ^_^

**a few notes, i do have a girlfriend and while i dont care about the little strangely affectionate nicknames some people naturally use, she doesnt appreciate seeing them if she so happens to glance over and will possibly tell you off. To avoid deama, its best to avoid calling me "beautiful" or anything else usually non platonic outside of rp.**

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Heyoooooo

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:17 pm

Hello Ghost. I am Lord Psycho. No - I'm actually a Lord ::on a small outpost just in international waters off the coast of England::

Might I point you to our discord? It's probably the best place for the one on ones. https://discord.gg/h582qbZ

But Welcome! Avoid...well just about everything. It's all trying to kill you. And have fun!

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Hiya there! Welcome to Pax!

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Jent » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:11 pm

Greetings Ghost! Feel free to ask us about the lore of Pax to help getting yourself comfortable. :)