The Insanity Wars

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

The Insanity Wars

Post by The Collector » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:56 pm

CPs Room

"So it would seem... and yet I sense none of the taint that has overwhelmed him in that Temple. It is quite odd, I would have thought it might be, yet it is not"

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

The Insanity Wars

Post by sadisticnerd » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Yara would blink as C mentioned that..."Hmm...maybe that the DP we're dealing with is DP yet he isn't DP?Like...that being is a mix of DP's power and your taint?I bet DP had a measure to escape with his consciousness in the case of your taint taking over!" Yara said almost as if she was completely right."...but now I wonder how we get to talk with his consciousness...or with the part of him that wasn't fully tainted..." She mumbled, thinking deeply

"If that part was with the knights, in the temple, it'd have spoken already, although it would be an extremely easy target for evil-DP to destroy since he knows where it is..." she mumbled, before shrugging."Eh, we'll deal with that afterwards.So, what is our plan for now?Figuring out where Au'Marui is located, or gathering allies?There is a few more factions other than the knights, C's agents and the evil council...maybe if we convince them to join in we'd get a much bigger chance to get rid of that god-I mean, to save him from the taint!"

Fenrir
Level 2
Level 2

The Insanity Wars

Post by Fenrir » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:01 pm

"...Fine. I'm going to make a...pit stop first. I need to converse with someone, and will meet everyone there." She stood up tall and stretched. "Am I needed here or may I go to handle that?"

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

The Insanity Wars

Post by The Collector » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:31 pm

CPs room

The entity slightly narrowed her glowing red eyes at them. "Do whatever you want. I did not come here to beg help, merely to check on something. You just happened to be here at the same time" and with that she sunk into the ground and left the room.

Mage of Mist
Level 4
Level 4

The Insanity Wars

Post by Mage of Mist » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Outside the Temple:

Thorn looked around as she was pulled through the shadow... But then smiled nervously and waved to Tom.
'Thisss... Probably look very bad for Floran... Both with C and Ssshade...' She thought awkwardly. "Err, thisss... Sssorta looksss like what it looksss like, but Floran ssstill Knight... At leassst Floran hope." She spoke nervously.

Encampment:
After the embarrassing incident of being arrested... Something he wished he explained as 'testing the guards' instead of the truth of being captured, the Imp returned to the Encampment to investigate... This time NOT sitting on buildings to get a better view of things, since that was what started the whole fiasco last time, keeping in the shadows and hoping to avoid detection.

Shiri's Shrine:
The life goddess paced around her shrine in concern... Unsure on what to do. She WANTED to deal with DP and give him a right thrashing and smiting... But at the same time she had to defend her shrine and those she cared for... "This... Is not good, not good at all..." Shiri muttered worriedly as she paced. "Maybe... If I just... Wait it out, things will resolve... But, what if they don't?" She spoke worriedly.

"I say we roast him!" A voice declared with the sound of a hoof scraping against the ground in frustration... Standing at the shrine was Dreadflare, a hellhorse dragon, her blue fiery mane and tail blazing more than usual.

"... Would be a good option if he wasn't born from fire, Dreadflare" Shiranui sighed. "Ice isn't even a good option either, as he could melt out of it much like I can, I imagine..."

"Fire is best combated with fire... But I will not step out of line, Shiranui" Dreadflare snorted, laying down and grumbling in agitation. "you are the Alpha, after all" She spoke in a half-sarcastic tone... Though she did have lots of respect for the goddess, she preferred to be on the offense than the defense.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:15 pm

Tom could not let himself appear anything but in control in the current group, but Thorn's reappearance did startle him a bit.

"Go downstairs, suit up, and report to the conference room" He said as dismissal to the Knight, but his glare promised they'd discuss this later.

Turning to C, he simply said "I will leave you to go find your child. Send your witness here and I'll discuss it with them when they arrive"

With that, Tom turned, went back into the shield, and down into the Knights HQ.
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

The Insanity Wars

Post by Jent » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Temple

Facial morphology notwithstanding the changes Shade done to himself, thus having no need for any mask as he didn't appear like the Knight Jent in his appearance. '... Then best I travel with you then, C?' The Shade sent to her in a private link. No doubt he be quite useless standing in place outside a barrier likely to damage him.

Fenrir
Level 2
Level 2

The Insanity Wars

Post by Fenrir » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:05 pm

"Good. Then, with that, I'll take my leave." She spun around and walked right out, muttering incantations under her breath as she walked off to a place only she knew why she was there.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

The Insanity Wars

Post by Coolpikaaa » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:13 pm

CP stood alone in his room, after both women of action simply... left.

No plan... No idea where they were going. They just said what they knew and departed. Great.

"Well... Now what?" He asked no one in particular.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:49 pm

"Indeed, now what" a cold voice said behind CP.

Although it was a voice he had heard recently, it had been years since he had heard it with that cold, calculating inflection.

A figure walks around CP, revealing the voice to belong to DP - who looks very much as he had in his EC days - and staring menacingly at the little yellow electric rodent.
The Great Library of Pax

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

The Insanity Wars

Post by Coolpikaaa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Cp's fur bristled at the chilling voice behind him. Of course he came for a personal visit. The Evil Council always did like to play with their food.

"Ah, DP! I didn't expect you. It seems like you've been quite busy of late." He said casually, as if nothing had changed between them. The electric mouse sat on the bed, and indicated a chair by the desk for DP if he prefers. "What's new? What brings you to my neck of the woods?"

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:15 pm

"No, I don't think I'll be long. And you flatter yourself, I'm not here for you. I knew she would be here eventually, and it does pay to keep an eye on one's enemies....a lesson she apparently never learned. But what are you going to do? You can work with her and have me as an enemy, or you can just stay out of it, at which point you risk having her as an enemy. Decisions decisions...."
The Great Library of Pax

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

The Insanity Wars

Post by Coolpikaaa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:22 pm

"Yeah. Decisions." CP mused, stretching out on the bed behind him. He was silent for a minute, thinking. "You know what I always liked about the EC? They still had a code. No, I'm not saying they were weak, Gods no, but when it really came down to it, you could always trust them to be right there at your side when the world was truly in jeopardy. Any petty arguments over morality would melt away, because we both knew what needed to be done if anyone was going to wake up to a new day tomorrow."

"We had an understanding. A line they wouldn't cross. Even those that fully embraced the dark knew not to break that code because everyone also knew what happened to that world threatening danger at the end of the day. What had to happen."

Coolpikaaa leaned forward, raised the freeze ray his arm had become and fired at the God without any further dialogue.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:50 pm

DP sat them calmly as CP pulled out the freeze-ray and fired at him. He had almost expected it. Nero's enchantments fired up before the mouse could register, reflecting the blast away from DP and onto the surrounding room - turning CP's room into a frosted ice-covered mess.

"Are you quiet satisfied?"
Last edited by TheDarkPsycho on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great Library of Pax

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

The Insanity Wars

Post by sadisticnerd » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Yara was about to reply to CP about him believing that there was nobody there-but then DP appeared, stunning her.When she was about to speak up,already opening her mouth to speak, CP spoke in her place.When she THOUGHT she would have a chance to join the conversation, they began to fiercely talk to each other, to the point CP even tried to freeze DP-and luckily, the barrier that protected DP, also protected herself.
"Stop and let me talk!" She shouted, directed to both CP and DP.

"Alright, DP, what is wrong with you?You were a jerk of a teacher, an insane freak, but you never did...such insane things.Its not insane, though.It is wrong." She said, staring at DP-remembering how C mentioned that her kittens were kidnapped, as well as him betraying the evil council that he himself helped to create in Pax."Why?Just why?What is your plan, DP?What do you hope to get out with, except everything that is living wishing you to drop dead." She said, glaring at DP-not bothering to attack him, both because she wasn't sure she could defeat him, and also because of the barrier.