The Celestial Winds

MaxWell
Level 2
Level 2

The Celestial Winds

Post by MaxWell » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:36 am

"Not much scares me..." She knew her behaviour was getting bad, but this was what she was taught. She felt a small surge of sadness as the dragon did this, however. Longing for a friend.

"Sorry. It's okay."

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Celestial Winds

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Ariel put her hand on Aja's shoulder, noting the girls tone.

"A dragon can be a great companion, but there are other friends to be found here if that is something you would seek. Whatever life you had is gone most likely - precious few mortals ever leave this world. It is now up to you to choose who you will be in and what you will do in this world."
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

MaxWell
Level 2
Level 2

The Celestial Winds

Post by MaxWell » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Her shoulders sagged with relief. But Aja then became confused by Ariel's words.

"Who I will be in? and who are those mortals? This is all so confusing..." She said, tensing up again.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

The Celestial Winds

Post by Swix » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:41 pm

"There are people all over the place here" Jinx offered, lightly smiling "Mortals, immortals, undead... ghosts, even" The girl gestured to the Temple "Some of them even live here, though a lot opt for places in the town, The Encampment. Some few even set off to try and start their own towns. Though... that rarely goes well. Where would you like to live?"

MaxWell
Level 2
Level 2

The Celestial Winds

Post by MaxWell » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:05 pm

"Honestly not sure." The girl replied "Still confused with all of this..." Give me a moment to think. She walked off clutching her cloak close, into a small patch of trees. She sat on a log and thought.

MaxWell
Level 2
Level 2

The Celestial Winds

Post by MaxWell » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:37 pm

She knew she would have to go for the start own town option, Even though Ariel told Aja that that rarely goes well. Even though she didn't want too, her father would of wanted her to carry on the cult. She was going to create a ghost town. Aja had sacrificed herself long ago, and through Satan himself, is a human disguised spirit. Aja was going to carry on that legacy.

She clutched her charm and walked back to Ariel.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Celestial Winds

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:10 pm

((If she thinks Satan was evil, we should introduce her to The Collector, the primordial embodiment of evil. We have all but one of the Alignments here XP))

Ariel starred at the girl with the intense glowing white eyes.

"You have decided to leave, haven't you? No, I didn't pry - I could have, but your body language says everything."

Just know that no matter what your past was, and who you are no
The Great Library of Pax

MaxWell
Level 2
Level 2

The Celestial Winds

Post by MaxWell » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:11 pm

((Sounds cool.))

MaxWell
Level 2
Level 2

The Celestial Winds

Post by MaxWell » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:15 pm

"Yes. I have decided to leave... Apologies, but it is quite important to me." Aja seemed a little anxious at the body language comment, and decided to try and straighten her posture.

This worked a little.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Celestial Winds

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:33 pm

The goddess approached closer, and whispered so that only Aja could hear her

"I know what you really are, and you are still welcomed here. But I will not make you stay, your destiny is yours to carve out. Take this, and use it if you have need."

Ariel then slipped a small coin, one side marked with the four armed star - each arm curved. The other side had some inscription that Aja could not read. I started around the edge and spiraled inward. If Aja looked closer at the inscriptions, they would appeared to move with the spiral.

Ariel then stepped back and looked at the girl with those same white eyes. They held no malice, no ill intent, just a look of deep concern.
The Great Library of Pax

MaxWell
Level 2
Level 2

The Celestial Winds

Post by MaxWell » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Aja stared at the coin, bewildered. She was even more confused as to how this woman knew what she really was. She stared straight into those white eyes of hers, searching for an answer, but she couldn't find one. She fumbled for her pouch, found it, and brought out some red paint. She drew a turned cross upon her own forehead, then mumbled a steady chant. Her feet slowly lifted from the ground, and she let the wind carry her away.

"Goodbye." She whispered.

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

The Celestial Winds

Post by The Collector » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:20 pm

((Someone said my name I see))

MaxWell
Level 2
Level 2

The Celestial Winds

Post by MaxWell » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:43 pm

((XD))

MaxWell
Level 2
Level 2

The Celestial Winds

Post by MaxWell » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Aja eventually comes across a small village. This one is alike the many others she had passed on her short journey, but it had a small, broken church. She entered the church hurriedly and set to work. Soon, the church was ready for new followers. All that was needed now was a little... Magic. She drew the symbol through the air, eyes turning black as a crow's feathers, and soon, many villagers entered the church, that was lit in the night by molten candles. They were soon dead. A success, in her books.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Celestial Winds

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:47 pm

((Au'Marui, aka DP, Ariel - the god goes by many names and appearances - is a Chaos god ranging from Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Evil. All that is to say he has no problems with this, so long as it doesn't cause things to be more orderly and doesn't go against his plans XD))

*some weeks later*

Tom rarely ventured out to the far villages - he didn't like leaving the Encampment for too long. However, some traders were expected through that never came, and it was enough of a concern to the growing community that they asked him to look into it.

He entered town - it looked like there had been no activity in a few weeks. Tom wore his battle armor and had his plasma rifle out and ready. He had the celestial bronze knife on the outside of his thigh, and the Sanity Blade pendant safely tucked into his shirt.

"Hello" he called out, "Anybody here?" - almost hoping he got now answer
The Great Library of Pax