I'm Sorry...

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

I'm Sorry...

Post by Jent » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:02 am

It be a chilly, early autumn day as the sun slowly rose in the distance. Its gentle warmth breathing in an extra spark of life to greet the residents which dwelt throughout that side of Ana… Much in the way a certain huldra knight tried to steady the tension in air herself. One sunlight to another. Breaking the ice between two huldre of shaken bonds.

“Mana...:”

The occupants situated themselves by a wooden bench in the Insanity Temple’s hollow grounds. Apart from the occasionally presence of a crazed egg. Offerings to the ‘unborn’ God of Insanity. As well lingering associations to his power… Was the weak glimmer of a demigod’s aura. It has never been that strong since her last trip through utter madness. Yet, with all the emotional turmoil wracking her mind, as well her heart, crackled that faint wisp of fire.

“I… Don’t know… If you could ever… Damn it…”

Skathi, the huldre-world renowned child of Areagne Bastarnae and Thiazi Thrymheim, couldn’t express the degrees of grief at her core. Yes, it had been through a fit of the Fir Bolg curse. Yes, both she and he knew of the dangers it might have brought. Yes, that Mana not even flung a single insult of disgust at the Wroth huldra for what happened years ago… But, it still gnawed heavily. In spite of the comfort both her niece and the huldu’s sister attempted to ease the pain.

It wasn’t enough. Skathi believed it would never be enough to mend for the series of unfortunate events her actions caused to befall Mana Mundil…

“You weren’t yourself-”

“-It was myself!”

Bad enough the huldra left in a hurry without even telling Rechomi where she went off to. She knew her throat wouldn’t budge if both of them were there in the same area… As despite how much she taunted and teased Mana before, a glimpse of a crush did harbor within the huldra towards him… Skathi dared not to stare into any shadows, for fear of her own delusions manifesting an image of Baldr in her teary filled eyes...

((A rambling internal discussion among some huldre chars, something I had in mind for whenever Skathi and Mana happened to meet each other in person. This be a week or two after the latter recovered enough to walk with some aid.

If anyone like to drop in a char to meet Skathi, Solveig, Maria, and Mana. DM me first just in case XD

Will be adding more shortly when ideas solidify.))